lessons

Both girls lay on the bed with no trace of clothing in sight. After a heated make out session Sasha decides to guide Shea through pleasuring her.  She breaks their kiss, and Shea looks down at the older woman as lust fills her eyes. With trembling hands Shea begins at Sasha's neck, "You aren't going to break me love just do what you think would make you feel good." Shea takes in Sasha's words, and caresses Sasha's breasts before leaning down to suck and bite on one of her nipples while massaging the other receiving a sigh from the other girl.

Sasha bends her neck back in ecstasy as Shea kisses, caresses, and bites her way down the body laying before her. Shea opens Sasha's pale thighs she bites gently before placing a kiss on each of them .

"Can I?" Shea asks Sasha who runs her fingers through Shea's hair, and nods her head

Shea gently presses her tongue against Sasha's folds earning a sigh once she hits Sasha's clit, and takes that as a sign to continue sucking, and licking the sweet spot that drove Sasha crazy. After a couple of seconds she decides to insert one finger in Sasha then another, and attempts to move them in the same motion Sasha did to her the night before. 

Sasha's thighs treble with euphoria as she reaches a sudden climax which of course wasn't expecting one before because this was Shea's first time. Her bliss crashing into her like waves hitting the shore Sasha bites her lower lip, an grabs into the bed frame sitting above her for dear
 life. 
-----------------

"Uh are you sure you haven't done this before?" Sasha asks once Shea plops onto the other girls chest.

"Uh uh." Shea shakes her head, and reaches up to kiss her satisfied lover.

"That was... wow." Sasha leans over and readjusts herself so her, and Shea are closer

"Well I did learn from you."  Shea giggles

"Mhm I wonder how much you'll advance after a few more lessons." Sasha purrs while playing with Shea's hair.