5

X's POV

As Maya ran away inside, I walked slowly back to the table and sat down. I huffed as I searched for a cigarette to calm me down.

Damn that girl annoying. But she cute as fuck.

After I found a jay, I looked up to find everyone looking at me and smirking.

"What? Is there something funny?" I looked around, up and down and behind me looking for something amusing that they could possibly be laughing at.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that you got  a lil thang for Maya over there." Pump said nudging me in my side. I smacked his arm away and kissed my teeth.

"Nigga please. Ion like that girl. Ion even know her like that. Besides I wasn't gonna get involved with no other girl cuz of Geneva Satan hoe ass." I spat with venom and resentment in my voice.

"Pssh. Yeah right. You'll come around." Ski winked and smoked a blunt.

The bell rang off in the distance and in a few minutes everybody was inside going to their classes.

I wanted to sit out here for a while and the guys did too. Oh well. Guess we were gonna be late.

~~~~~

Maya's POV

The final bell rang which told us school was over. Thank the Lord. Which was also too bad because I kinda liked this class: Psychology 101.

As I walking out the door, the teacher, called me to his desk. I was a little nervous because to be honest, he was intimidating and was cute. For white man. I ain't tryna be racist though.

He was tall, had this cute stubble, with green/hazel eyes and in a quiff- type style thing.

"Maya I need to talk to you about your work so far in this class." he said in voice that made me worry.

"Umm, ok. Did I do something wrong? Am I failing?" I asked frantically.

Mr. John looked up from his stack of work and began to laugh. My palms started to sweat and now I was really getting worried.

"No, no, no. On the contrary Maya you are actually doing really well, especially for someone who just got here. Probably the best in all of my classes. I do recommend that you go into this field." he complimented me, giving me his full attention.

Oop, I think I might have peed a little, the way he stared into my eyes.

"Oh! " I chuckled . "Oh thank you,  Mr. John. I actually do plan on going into psychology."

He nodded his head in response. "Good, good. Keep up the good work." he smiling at me.

I smiled back with an "Ok" and left the room. I looked back just one more time before I turned down the corridor to find him still looking, then quickly went back to his papers. Hmm... interesting.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. Everything seemed to be ok until I realized something: I got a ride here from Ski. And I gotta come home to the witch and her good for nothing boyfriend. Ughhh! Omg!

I walked around the front of the school trying call Ski to see where he at. Or least Pump cuz that nigga got a car too. 

I groaned in frustration and decided to start walking cuz I ain't tryna stay out here. It's getting hot out here.

As I walking, I got on snap because I was looking real cute today I needed a selfie. I put on that flower headband filter and posed with my tongue out. I saved it and posted it.