ℙᎯℛᏆ 4

(y/n) POV

I went down to the secret sanctum where Will was sitting on the pool table and sat on left side of him "You're not going to homecoming reither?" he asked "Nah don't want to, plus the guy I like is with another girl". I said sadly looking at wall. "Who? Warren, you know he likes you" he said looking at me "No he doesn't..." I said looking in his direction "Yes, he does trust me." he said "Oh no." I started "Don't change the subject (n/n)". He says looking down at the yearbook book noticing how Gwen looked like the girl in the yearbook then looked where I was looking and saw the pacifier missing. We ran to our rooms and I changed while he looked for Ron's number.

I had black knee socks with combat boots with my outfit that I can easily hide my weapons which were kunais, shurikens, and scrolls just incase

~Time skip~

Once we arrived at school which I headed out first and stood at the door closing my eyes trying to find our parents. Will then stood next to me "ready?" I asked him "ready as I'll ever be". He replied we then opened the doors and headed in we were running in the hallway when me and will heard noise coming from a vent and saw a glowing light. Will then grabbed the vent gate and took it off putting it to the side and helping Zack out. "What's up kid?" Zack said Will then helped them out and I saw Warren and my heart skipped a beat. "Guys you're never going to believe this Gwen is.." Will started but was cut off by Layla "royal pains daughter". Will tried to continue "and she.." "Stole the pacifier." Warren this time cut Will off them Zach continued "yeah and she turned everyone into babies including your guises parents." We both looked at each other and said "ok we did not know that." I felt a bit angry and could feel my chakra coming out. "I think is something bigger that Strongholds can handle." Layla said madly at my brother "she's right, it's gonna take all of us." Will said looking at everyone and I looked at the ground. "All of who you, (n/n) and Warren? the rest of us are just sidekicks." Magenta said and I cut in "I could destroy the whole school if I were to help." I could feel Warren looking at me. "Just because you have powers that doesn't make you a hero...sometimes it just makes you a jerk..makes me a jerk...I guess what I'm trying to say is-- " My brother said looking at Layla no taking her eyes of her. "We've got it you've been a jerk." Layla said and Will continued and I looked at Warren and got closer "I'm sorry I ignored you it's just I don't know how--" I started but was cut off when Warren pulled me in for a kiss. "Isn't that sweet...I hate sweet." An annoying voice said with a person that annoyed me so much. I pulled away and let my chakra surround my arm "you guys are apart of this too, why am I not surprised?" Will said walking in front Warren started folding his sleeves throwing his coat to the side "go take care of Gwen we'll handle these clowns." Warren said I hesitated and he nodded and Layla said "go." We nodded and Will ran through the wall with me following behind him.

~Time skip ~

We found Gwen but I stayed behind Will. She was telling my dad her plan but we were here to defeat her before she can. We then found out that Gwen had been royal pain this whole time. "Will!" I said Gwen flew towards my brother and pushed him into the school through a window and many walls till we reached the gym. I let my chakra surround my body letting me go into a wolf form with my backbone and wolf skull showing. I ran at a fast pace and got there when my brother was pushed on a table and slammed my body towards her this gave the chance for Will to get a hit at her. My tails then added more showing I was close to my true form I was on my 5th tail and I have a total of 11. My brother was thrown across the floor and when Gwen went at him but when he was near he kicked her up getting her head stuck in the disco ball. She then broke it and Will was about to punch her when Layla called out his name. I noticed Gwen's armor glow so I pushed Will behind me and took the hit "Will!" "(N

)!" We were electrocuted outside falling by this time I saw William flying so I grabbed on with one of my tails to the school and pulled myself up. "Surprised, so am I." I heard Will and he flew towards Gwen. I then jumped over the window my tails now at 8. I can slowly feel myself losing control a bit, but I shook the feeling then I saw Gwen and slammed her on the floor where my brother took the last punch and broke the helmet by this time I was a full on wolf. Will then walked to Layla's direction and hugged her while Warren pay his shoulder "well I don't know if I can hug you." Warren told me which I chuckled in my head and I walked next to him and rubbed my body to tell him it's okay. Then we all were on the floor holding on to nothing "the school is falling". Layla said and I wrapped my tails around them safely to keep them close. Will then flew out to probably to slow down the school. After a few more minutes the school stopped falling and I laid on the floor tired I looked sideways and notice my claws turned to normal.

~Timeskip ~

"Now what?" Layla asked looking at the babies around us "perhaps I could be of assistance,this should only take me a couple of hours to reconfigure the pacifier, Mr. Peace can you please carry me to the mad science lab." Said the baby science teacher "sure." Warren said looking awkwardly "and Mr. Peace.." "Yeah?" "Regrettably I think I made a boom-boom." We all stepped back. We were now in the hallways with mom and dad I really wasn't paying much attention since I was leaning of Warren who was hugging me. 'Man I really am tired, I guess it's been awhile since I let that much out.' I looked up and saw mom give a kiss on the cheek to Mr. Boy. We now went to the dance floor and the teacher announced that the pacifier was destroyed and the Danes continued. I wasn't feeling too well so I stepped outside and walked down the halls. I failed to noticed a certain hot head looking at me while he was dancing and ignoring freeze girl then left her to follow me. I was outside standing near the grass when my legs gave out but before the rest of my body could hit the ground someone warm caught me. "Woah, are you alright?" He asked holding my face "yeah just a bit weak." I said slowly feeling better "why?" He asked "I'm not used to letting out that much of my true self and controlling my urges to destroy anything in sight are harder plus tiring." I said slowly standing up "why are you here?" I asked him. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close "I was just wondering where you were going." He said looking in my eyes "So you were following me." I stated "No I was just happening to look in your direction." He said looking away with a blush I nodded my head and grabbed his face and leaned closer "it's okay I love it when you pay attention to me." I said and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away then said "you know that dress is too short I don't like it." I laughed and hugged him tight "you just ruined the moment." I said.