Seven

Jasper^^

"I'm going to get this piercing today weather I like it or not!" Derek repeats with a mouth full of a tuna fish sandwich.

"Okay but don't say I didn't worn you." I laugh.

Derek wants to get a nose piercing. He is determined not to have cold feet...again.

"Let's go out to supper first then go, maybe he will thrown up." Kim laughs.

I pick through my cafeteria meal which consisted of slightly chilled beans and I think a baloney sandwich?

Kim and Derek's conversation comes to a slow halt. I lift my head up with the feeling of someone's presence beside me.

Jasper digs into a blob of potato salad, shoves it into his mouth saying nothing.

"Why hello there sir." Derek says looking surprised.

Jasper looks up at him and nods. I sit there eating my food silently not wanting to look at Jasper. Time goes by slowly with Jasper and I eating in silence while Kim and Derek get into a heated argument about which is better, coke or Pepsi.

"Hey, about the movies I'll come." Jasper whispers only loud enough for me to hear.

Movies?

"I didn't ask you about going to the movies?" I say now confused.

"Thanks for inviting me, I'll pick you up tomorrow night, 6?" He says avoiding my question.

"Ok?" I say wondering what just happened.

I think he asked me out?

"Great, till then?" He questions, getting up from his seat.

"Uhh till then..." I say unsure.

He smirks and walks off with a wink.

As he walks away I take notice in his side swept hair, black leather jacket and jeans. His hand lifts up to scratch his head and it reveals a little tattoo that I can't quit figure out?

"Tess did you scare him off already?" Kim laughs dryly.

"No I think I did the complete opposite." I say staring at Jasper's descending figure as he leaves the cafeteria.

"What do you mean?" Derek asks.

"I think he asked me out on a date?" I say.

Derek and Kim burst out laughing.

"You think?" Kim says.
"Ya." I say.
"Do you want a plus one." Derek winks.
"Plus two?" Kim adds.

I laugh and so do they.

A date with Jasper. When would someone think of that?
_________

Sorry realllly short chapter!!
Hmmmmmm I wonder what's gonna happen? Comment your ideas!

All Rights Reserved
Teennovel14