Akumatized

~~Adrien's PoV~~

Adrien: "I'm gonna walk to the bakery Plagg. Make sure Marinette and I are still cool."

Plagg: "And I'll stay here and enjoy my beautiful cheesy goodness."

Adrien: "Actually, you have to come with me Plagg. Who knows whether someone in Paris will need our help."

Plagg: "Ugh.. fine."

Adrien: "C'mon."

--Somewhere in Paris--

Bluehoo: "I couldn't get who I love, so nobody can."

*she opens her bag and points it at a couple*

"Say bye bye to love.. forever."

*she opens her bag and sucks the happiness out of the couple and they become blue and emotionless*

Bluehoo: "With all the positivity around, my bag and I with get bigger and bigger and everyone will feel how I feel."

*A big dark blue cloud forms above Bluehoo*

Bluehoo: "HAHAHAHA!!"

~~Adrien' PoV~~

Adrien: "Hey. That's strange. I thought the weather was supposed to be sunny all day."

*he makes his way into the bakery*

"Afternoon Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. Is Marinette around?"

Mrs. Dupain-Cheng: "Oh. You just missed her. She went out for a walk a couple minutes ago."

*Adrien hears screaming and running from outside*

Adrien: "Huh?"

'Better go check that out.'

"Thanks again Mrs. Dupain-Cheng."

*he leaves the bakery*

--Outside--

Adrien: "Woah. What's going on?"

Stranger: "Run! She sucking the happiness from everyone!"

Adrien: "Huh? That's Marinette's bag! Where's my bugaboo when you need her?".

"Plagg, claws o-"

Bluehoo: "Adrien! Do you see what you've done to me? What I've done to these people. None of this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't rejected me, but now.. now it's too late."

*Adrien runs back into the bakery and up into the Dupain-Cheng's house. No one was there. He races into Marinette's room.*

"Plagg, claws out!"

*Adrien changes into Chat Noir*

Chat Noir: "Where's my Ladybug? It's gonna be hard to destroy Bluehoo's bag without her help?"

Bluehoo: "Adrien.. come out come out wherever you are."

*takes a deep breath*

Chat Noir: " I still have to try nonetheless."

*he jumps out of the balcony and onto a roof behind Bluehoo*

'The bag.'

Chat Noir: "Hey Bluehoo! There's no need to bug everybody with your sadness."

*Bluehoo turns around and aims her bag at Chat Noir*

*Chat Noir jumps into backflips and dodges each blow*

Chat Noir: "I guess being blue does make you slow when it comes to productivity."

*Chat Noir races to a taller roof top and jumps off through the sky aiming at Bluehoo's bag*

Chat Noir: "Cataclysum!"

*Just in time his claws activate and he scratches the bag, ripping it in half. The akuma flies away*

"On no the akuma!"

Marinette: "Chat Noir..?"

Chat Noir: "Here. Let me get you to the bakery."

*Chat jumps with Marinette in his arms to her balcony and sets her down*

Chat Noir: "I need to find that akuma. With it lost in the city there's no telling who else will be effected. Stay here and be safe."

*Marinette nods her head*

*Chat Noir leaps out the window*