They Do Something Nice Pt. 1

I'M BACK BABY!!! But probably not for long *cries* I'm moving down in Texas, two days away, away from my boyfriend. Kidding!! He isn't my boyfriend, just my crush that I'm gonna attempt to confess to. Which will end horribly.... Any who! Onto the story! But give me some advice in the comments below! Optional, though.
~
Kakuzu-
What Kakuzu did was something really special! And here's what happened~!

I was walking out from the store with bags in my hands, walking home. As I was walking though, my old school bully, B/N, walked up to me. "Y/N~ Nice to see you again!" Fake. That's the word I'd describe him/her. Fake laugh. Fake personality. Fake everything. And she/he acts like a total *Bleep* (Lol, profanity!) "B/N." I guess you wouldn't know this, but I hate him/her. Like a lot. "Oh Y/N! You still hate me? But I'm such a likeable person!" She/He faked a hurt look and put a hand to his/her heart. "Ha! As if I'd like you! What you did to me back then, and you still do it, was unforgivable AND unforgettable! Just leave me alone for once!" I looked him/her dead in the eye, venom dripping from my voice and death in my eyes. He/She glared at me back a bit annoyed with how I spoke to her/him. "How dare you! Who do you think you are?!" I smirked "Someone who is much nicer than you'll ever be." I mentally laughed at my comeback. But that stopped when my bags were thrown to the ground and a stinging pain on my right cheek. "Now, you're gonna get it..." I looked up with tears brimming my eyes and fear running through my mind. Her/His fist came into contact with my stomach and as he/she was ready to dig his/her heel into my ribs, I closed my eyes. But nothing came. No pain, no nothing. I opened my eyes slowly just to see hair like tentacles wrapped around B/N's limbs. "Don't. Touch. Her!!!" It was Kakuzu. B/N was crying and shaking in fear. "Beat it, or I'll take your heart and feed it to the shark." (Kisame! =3) He/She ran for the horizon and disappeared. "Kuzu!!" I got up and ran over to the man, hugging him to death. "I'm here now, Y/N. I'm here now..."
~
Itachi-
He just wouldn't take no for an answer, so You just let him do it.