Ash Fyre

Nickname(s): Ash

-

Age: 18 1/2

-

Gender: Female; Prefers She/Her

-

Sexuality: Bi

-

Personality: Despite her appearence, she's what I like to call a 'partial-extravert'. She's oddly outgoing, as long as she knows you, but you must gain her respect first. If you do not have her respect, her trust will be harder to gain. She also tends to be ignorant, evasive, and overconfident.
When she sees something she likes, she'll either steal it, or (if it's on the ground) take it as her own. Normally, these items are small and not worth much.

-

Appearance: Ash has pure white hair, combined with strands of Black, dark and light grey, and solid silver. Her eyes are a faded red, flecked with white, silver, and black. Her skin is very pale, often mistaken for the color of snow. She did have wings, but is currently left with only one, located on her right side. She has scars on the left side of her back where her wing was. She's rather tall at about 6'5. She likes to wear grey clothing, usually consisting of a dark grey hoodie, light grey t-shirt, black/grey sweatpants, and pure black boots.

-

Crush: Open

-

Other: Slighty older sister to Cinder Fyre

-

'Theme' Song: Lights- Ellie Goulding

-

}♡{~RM