Chapter Four: Alchohol

A/N:

OH. MY. GOD.

I  am sososososososososooooooooo sorry i haven't updated in the longest time. I've just moved into a new house so things have been quite hectic. I promise I'll be updating more regularly as things calm down a bit here. I also promise at least two new chappys on here tonight.

I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me, darlings.(:

Anywho, enjoy.

P.S. There is a picture of Tom with wine on the side.

*smirks* EHEHEHEHEHE KEEP READING AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jump slightly, not expecting him to be so close to me, then I hear him chuckle behind me. My heart is beating so fast and I just wanna take his pants off.... Wait no. 

Yes, I do.

But...what?

My mind is turning to mush because his chest is literally inches away from my back, and I can hear his cute little breaths as he exhales, so I tun to him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiles, tearing his gaze from the window to me. And he just. keeps. staring. I'm starting to get a little anxious when he bursts out, "Let's have some wine!"

Ah, crap. I don't handle alchohol very well. Sure, I drink and everything but it doesn't usually worl out very well. I get tipsy realllly easy and when I do I have a tendency to blurt out anything that comes to my mind and my nose gets really red. It's not attractive, so I don't want Tom to see that....But I can't very well turn him down, so I say, "Uhm....alright.Maybe just a glass."

Tom smiles, and as soon as a flight attendent walks by he politely asks for the wine. A few minutes later she comes back with an opened bottle and two wine glasses, and some mints. Tom hands me a glass, and starts pouring some of the deep, scarlet liquid in. I wait until he has done the same with his, and we clink glasses together and take a sip. Tom takes a rather large sip while I, not wanting to make a fool of myself, take small, sweet slips of it. 

"So," Tom asks, "have you ever seen any of my films?"

I smile at that, nodding. "Yes, I have! I haven't seen all of them, but I want to." 

He takes another sip, lloking at me expectantly, so I continue, "I've seen War Horse, and of course the Thor movies and the Avengers, Coriolanus, and I want to see the Muppets." I laugh at the last one, imagining the man in front of me with that ridiculous mustache. He must've noticed my laughter because he says, "It's the mustache isn't it?" 

I look up at him before looking back down, trying not to choke on my wine with laughter, then mumbling something quickly about 'Wendy'. I look over at him again, seeing him smirking.

"I'm never going to get a break about that, am I?" He laughs.

"No, you aren't." I laugh with him, sipping up the rest of my wine, and my vision starts blurring slightly.

flip. FLIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I feel my cheeks and nose burning, though not from Tom this time. From the wine. Frick, I knew I shouldn't have.

"What's wrong, are you alright?" Tom asks, peering at my probably firetruck red cheeks. 

I laugh sheepishly. "Oh, yeah. Just... alchohol does this to me sometimes" 

He smiles, taking my hand and squeezing it, then he says, "It's cute."

'HOLY FLIPPING CHEESE AND CRACKERS JUST MARRY ME'

I gulp slightly, glancing down at his hand enclosed over mine, and I feel my cheeks get hotter, but not from the wine. "Oh, thanks..." 

He moves his hand away, reaching into his pocket, fishing around in it. I'm a little disapointed that  he didn't hold my hand longer, but whatever. My gaze follows his hand to his pocket, and I can't help but peek at his mile-long legs. 

'Damn, I think. 'they're better than mine.'

I look back up as he pulls his phone out and unlocks it, going to his contacts and holding it out to me. I raise an eyebrow, looking from him to his phone, then back to him. 

"Wha...What?" I stumble, because he can't be serious. 

He only smiles, pushing the phone into my grasp. "I want you to put yourself in there for me." he says calmly. 

I look down at the phone in my hands, then I ask the dumbest question in all the nine realms. 

"Why?" 

He belts out that magical 'ehehehee' and replies, "So we can meet again! You're going to be in London for a while, so we might as well have dinner or something, instead of congregating on a plane."

I grin, typing my name into the keys, then my number. I made sure to put a green heart by my name. 

'mental smirk'

Tom is about to say something when the captain comes on the intercom, 

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying with us today. We hope your ride was enjoyable- 

'Oh it was more than enjoyable'

-and that you fly with us again soon. We will be landing in London in about five minutes. Thank you."

I pick up my bag, buckling my seatbelt back, making sure I have everything, then I say, 

"It was really nice to meet you, Tom"

He smiles at this, looking over at me as he shrugs his leather jacket on.

'Damn, that jacket'

"Well don't  say goodbye, darling. We're going to have dinner. remember?"

I blush, feeling the plane scoop downward. 

"Yes, I remember."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Again thank you all so much for waiting patiently and I hope you all understand. 

I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did, I feel like Tom is really adorable in it.

But then, he always is.

Anyway, I love all of you so much!

xx