Lifeboat - Ivy x Aphmau

Written by Alex / MysticalLioness

It dawns upon Ivy that she should be the original goddess of gods. Trouble ensues.

Song is Lifeboat from Heathers the Musical. It was sung by Heather Mcnamara.

--

I float in a boat

In a raging black ocean

Low in the water

Ivy dragged her long, perfect nails against the wall. A high pitched screeching sound being made as she did so. Signs of the scratches were left behind. Ivy scowled, narrowing her brows down at Aphmau. The small yet feisty female laughing as she spoke with her friends. Katelyn glanced up towards the balcony Ivy was at. She grinned at the pink haired beauty before continuing speaking with her short friend.

Ivy scowled again, she tapped her nails against the quartz railing and then began walking away. The slight wedge on her sandal's making a clicking sound as it tapped against the marble floors. Zane turned his head towards her, the god of death was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. His gaze softened at the sight of her, but hardened once again as Garroth passed by alongside Laurence.

"What's up with you, Ivy?"

Zane spoke smoothly. His deep voice rumbling in his chest. Ivy stopped and turned towards Zane, she scoffed and shook her head.

"Nothing. It's nothing.. I'm going to go for a walk. Don't follow me"

Ivy spoke in a rushed and agitated tone. She glanced out the window as she did so. Once Zane nodded though, she darted off. Letting her scythe appear and lean against her shoulder while she trudged out, the questioning glances of the other gods not fazing her. She walked straight out the door, and let out a shaky breath as she looked up at the clear sky. Little to no clouds scattered up above. And the sun shone far too brightly than it should be.

And nowhere to go

The tiniest lifeboat

With people I know

Ivy stared at the ground as she took off on her walk. She growled lightly at the thought of Aphmau.

"I should be the goddess of gods.. not that little scoundrel.."

Ivy gnashed her teeth, digging her nails into her flesh. She jolted in surprise as she felt pain strike her like an arrow. Glancing down at her palm and staring at the blood that trickled down her hand and splattered on the ground. She hissed, following the crescent shaped cuts and smearing blood around her palm.

"Are you okay?"

Ivy looked up, biting down on her tongue as she realized she had to look down at Aphmau. The shorter female was fixing her flower crown, amber eyes looking confused and worried.

"I'm fine, go away"

Ivy hissed, her cheeks burning as Aphmau took notice of her injured hand and took a hold of it.

"You don't look so fine! Look at these cuts, don't worry I'll heal you!"

Aphmau gasped, closing her eyes and focusing her energy on the small cuts that were bleeding. A tingling feeling shook Ivy down to the core. She stared with little surprise as her hand healed faster than it would normally. The cuts looking as if they were never even there.

"Thank you.. Lady Aphmau"

Ivy seethed beneath her skin, her sharp turquoise eyes digging daggers into Aphmau.