That One Day

~DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MOST CONTENT WITHIN THIS STORY. SONGS AND MEMBERS ARE NOT MINE (also i would like to mention i'm restarting and revising this story because it was just a little too cringe from when i wrote it 4 years ago :) enjoy)~

All that could be hear in here was the typing of keys, and a soft sound of music. It was the smallest office, but it was my pride and joy.

Crappy but mine.

You know why? Because I was hired to BIGHIT Entertainment!! Ugh, it's been such a dream to work here! 

I was only sitting in my office, writing up lyrics and figuring out mixes while waiting on the artists I was supposed to coach today.

I'm only their choreographer so on my free time I tend to create music lines. I had been working on this one song for a few days when I finally finished it today. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door so I pulled out my ear bud.

"It's open!"

In came in one of the security.

"Your group, 2AM, is here."

I pursed my lips into a smile.

"Okay, thank you."

He closed my door and I looked back down at my computer. Sighing, I placed a CD in my computer and burned the mix onto it. Once it had finished, I closed the case I put it in and set it in my drawer, making sure my lyrics had saved to my computer.

I grabbed my IPad and started making my way out of my office. Once I shut my door, I turned around and flinched at the short man staring at me.

"Oh shit-, sir, hi."

I put on a smile.

"Hello Jackie."

"It's (Y/N)."

"Right, whatever, I need to grab something from your office, if you don't mind."

He made his way past me and opened my door.

"Oh no, sure-... go ahead."

I shook my head and started walking down the hall. I made my way towards the elevator and up to the practice room. 

"Good afternoon!"

"Hi, good afternoon! I'm sorry we're all late!"

"No worries, let's get started, yeah?"

We all smiled and got ready to start practice.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I was in the practice room working out another choreography when boss man came in.

"Oh, hello, sir-"

He suddenly handed me my phone.

"Why do you-"

"I want you to listen to the song I downloaded. They need to know if their able to use it."

"They? What? Wait, why aren't you listening to this?"

"Because they want you too."

With that he walked out. I raised the phone.

"Is this an order?!"

I hadn't gotten a response back.

"Hello??!"

Well damn fine. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the trees at the back of the building.

I set the bag down and sat on the tree swing.