Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Bess POV

2 Days Later

At The Airport

OMG I’m gonna see Zayn soon. OMG I can’t wait he said he had a surprise for me. I’m so excited.

We were waiting for them and they should be coming out any minute now.

Me, Claire, and Alex are picking up the boys from the airport. Tam stayed with Liam there since she only went 2 days ago. As soon as I see Zayn I’m jumping on him. I have missed him so much. I miss everything about him; his laugh, his smile, the way he always…

‘Bess, you there?’ Claire said waving her hands around.

‘Humm… oh sorry just thinking…’ I said.

‘About Zayn probably! How are you two anyways? You two have been dating the longest!’ Alex asked.

‘Umm…. We’re amazing! He is so cute and I just love the child…’

‘And who is this child you love?’ I heard a familiar Bradford accent ask!

I turned around to see the most amazing guy in the world staring at me smiling.

‘You Zayny!’ I screamed and then jumped into his arms. It was kinda like Scooby doo but cuter.

‘I’ve missed ya Babe!’ He said.

‘I’ve missed you to!’ I said looking into his deep brown eyes. They were the best eyes in the world.

I got out of his arms only to see that Claire was like basically snogging Niall in the middle of the airport, Alex and Louis were hugging tightly, Tam had her arms around Liam, and Harry was texting someone. I wonder who?

‘So I have a surprise for you!’ Zayn whispered into my ear.

‘What is it?’ I asked jumping up and down.

‘Come I have to drive you to it!’

We walked out of the airport hand in hand only to see paparazzi. They snapped a few pictures of us. So I guess the cat’s out of the bag about who Zayn is dating.

We got into Zayn’s car that he left here and drove away.

Zayn turned on the radio, but I turned it off.

‘Why did you want it off?’ He asked.

‘Because I only wanna hear your voice!’ I said smiling.

I looked at him and he was turning a little red. It was so cute.

He started to sing OUR song slowly.

After a while…

‘Well were here!’ He said. I looked outside to see a little cottage! It was so cute! ‘Are we staying there?’ I asked happily. ‘Oh yes we are! And I thought we could do something special!’ ‘What did you have in mind?’ I asked. ‘Well we are gonna have a HARRY POTTER MARATHON! Just me and you!’ He said smiling. I jumped on him and kissed him. ‘YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT! I LOVE YOU ZAYN!’ I screamed happily. He just laughed.

We walked inside and I then it hit me.

‘Umm…. I have no cloths and my parents don’t know!’ I said sadly.

‘Don’t worry I told you parents and they said fine and I told Claire to bring cloths here from your house and she did!’ He said. ‘Aww you had everything planned you’re so sweet!’ I happily said.

I walked up stairs and explored the house! There was only one room with one bed so I guess were sharing. In are bedroom there was a flat screen TV with a bathroom, and one closet. I looked in the closet to find some of my fav tops that I have been looking for! I put on my PJ’s and did my bathroom stuff! I came out of the bathroom only to see Zayn with no shirt on…NOW THAT’S A SIGHT I AWAYS WANT TO SEE. I found myself staring.

‘Enjoying the view?’

‘Yes!’

He finished everything and then went to the TV and put on Harry Potter!

5 Movie’s later (4:00am in the morning)

After a while we got to the 6th movie. It was my fav scene of the whole movie…

Ron Weasley: [about Ginny and Dean] What do you think he sees in her?

Harry Potter: She's smart... funny... attractive...

Ron Weasley: Attractive?

Harry Potter: Well you know... she has nice... skin.

Ron Weasley: So you think he is going out with her because she has nice skin?

Harry Potter: Well, I dunno, I'm just saying it could be a contributing factor.

Ron Weasley: Hermione's got nice skin. You know, as far as skin goes.

Harry Potter: I-I've never thought about it before. But now that you mention it, yeah. Very nice.

Harry Potter: [long pause] ... I think I'll be going to bed now.

‘You know you have very nice skin!’ Zayn said to me. I looked up to him and looked into his eyes. He was perfect!

‘And you very funny and attractive!’ He said smiling. ‘Have I ever told you how much I love you?’ I asked. ‘Yes, you have! And I love you to!’

I yawned…

He turned off the TV.

‘I think it’s time to go to bed you look very tired!’ He laughed. ‘Ok… but can you do me a favor?’ I asked. ‘What is it babe?’ He asked. ‘Can you sing me to sleep?’ I asked. ‘Anything for you!’ He happily said.

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

‘What song is this?’ I asked

‘It’s a new song of ours Ed Shreean wrote it... it's called MOMENTS!!!’ He said.

‘I love it!’

Flashes left in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

Dancing on with my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

And I slowly fell asleep in his arms…..