1

(Unknown POV)

I watched them from far away. Over the years of following then I noticed things about them.

Finn, he was always painted as a traitor, but when the others truly needed him he came through for them. It shows how important family is to him. He may hate what they are but in the end its family above all.

Elijah, he puts on a noble act. Thats what it is, an act. He may even be the most ruthless of them all. He wants people to believe he is the more approachable sibling but he is the one to kill you first. Just look at what happened with Trevor and Rose.

Niklaus, the ruthless killer. The unwanted bastard. Deep down all he wants is acceptance. He puts on this emotionless killer facade to protect himself. He is the most empathetic I believe.

Kol, there is always murder in his eyes. He is dark but not evil. He is capable of love, I saw it in him when he met Davina Claire. He too wants to protect himself. He is dangerous, but he's not completely apathetic.

The sisters are not my main concern. They would never harm me. But the brothers are my biggest threat. I deeply want to get to know them all.

Its strange to me that I have been following them for half a centaury and none have spotted me. Soon I'll out myself, not today.

Hey its me, Kat!! Haven't written in a while. Can you guess who the stalker is? Haha