Chapter 19

Romeo's POV
I stood there looking at Wendy's barely breathing body in shock. 'What happened? Why is she hurt like this? Why did she go do whatever she was doing alone?' Questions raced in my thoughts over and over. Kinana, Meldy, Mira, Levy, and Lucy were taking care of Wendy and healing her the best they can. That's when Lucy spoke up. "That's it! Someone go to Lumio Scale and get Chelia!" Natsu volunteered to go and left the guild. I just sat there waiting. I watched as Wendy was rolled into the infirmary. 'Hurry Natsu. Please.'
Wendy's POV
I had a strange dream, and it feels like I'm still in it. I am in a field of golden brown grass. It feels so weird but yet it feels right. Like I belong here in this place. I wish I could live here forever but there's a feeling in the back of my head that keeps holding me back. I can't quite grasp what it is but it keeps nagging me. Oh well, I'll just lay down here and take a nap.
No Ones POV
Chelia had returned with Natsu and she was finishing up with healing Wendy. Romeo was sitting at the bar counter ignoring everyone, including Erza. Kinana was in charge of checking on Wendy while Erza helped Jellal find another shirt and hooded cape to replace the ripped and bloody ones he had. Overall, everyone just tried to forget the incident and returned to normal.
Zerif's POV
' It's nearing. The time for all life to come to an end is near'

*TimeSkip 3 days after incident*

Romeo's POV
I walked into the infirmary hoping that Wendy would be awake but she wasn't. I frowned and sat in the seat next to her bed and looked at her face. "Please wake up Wendy. I need you." After a while, I dozed off into sleep.
Wendy's POV
I woke up in the same field, but it no longer felt right. I no longer wanted to be here, but I couldn't escape it. Everywhere I looked there was just the same field stretching for miles. I was upset. 'I don't want to be here!' "Wendy" I turned shocked to hear another voice. There was a boy in a vest. 'He looks familiar...' I couldn't place my finger on it. The boy stretched out his hand towards me. I looked at him. Wait a minute. Black hair, red vest, green scarf, obsidian eyes. This boy, he was Romeo! I grabbed his outstretched hand and he pulled me into a hug. "Wendy, please wake up... I need you." He whispered in my ear. I was startled by his sentence. Wasn't I already awake? No. No I'm not. This whole place is just a dream. A dream that I need to wake up from. How though. I noticed a dagger that I had never seen before. I looked at it. Can that be my way out? I walked towards it. The dagger layed on top of a stone pedastool. Next to the dagger was another pedastool but instead of a weapon on it, there was a potion. The potion was red but labeled poison. This is the choice I have to make. Dagger or Potion. I stood there thinking. I realized that I didn't need either of them. I turned back to Romeo who was just waiting for me. I ran to him and hugged him. I looked up into his eyes and I blacked out. I opened my eyes. I was in some unknown place. I was on a bed. I can't remember anything. I sat up but fell back down from the dizziness. I put my hand on my head. Ugh a headache. I lay there and looked up at the white ceiling. I felt something holding my hand. I turned my head to the side and saw, "Romeo" I said his name softly. I looked to the other side and saw a pile of bloody clothes and ripped cloth. I looked at it confused for a moment before remembering what happened. 'I was in the forest. I was attacked. I had my side cut. I was hit into a tree. Then Jellal had come and helped me.' I touched my side gingerly, expecting pain but nothing happened. Confused I lifted my gown to my side and saw no sign of the cuts. I pulled it back down. I yawned. I'm still tired but I'm hungry and thirsty. I heard a door open. I looked to see Kinana walking in. She gasped when she saw me before running up to me and hugging me. "Wendy your awake!" She softly exclaimed. I nodded my head. She pulled back and looked at me. "Is there anything you need? Food, Water, extra blankets?" "I could use a drink and some food." She nodded her head and got up to get the stuff. After she left, I looked back at Romeo's sleeping face. I leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling away. He stirred a little before going back to sleep. "He's been waiting." A voice startled me and I turned to see Kinana with food and water. "Really?" "Yeah. He was looking all over that day you disappeared." I frowned slightly. "Why was he looking for me?" "Well he was sick for the last couple of days and he came back the next wanting to see you." "Oh" was all I said. She made me sit up and gave me the food and water. When she turned to leave I stopped her. "Thank you Kinana!" She just nodded her head and left closing the door silently. I ate the food and drank the water. As if that was all I needed, my headache disappeared. I let go of Romeo's hand and turned to the side. I jumped off the bed and set the dishes to the side. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'I LOOK TERRIBLE!' I mentally screamed. I walked out and looked around. Luckily there was a brush and a change of clothes for me on the bed. 'Thanks Kinana' I grabbed the items and went back in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in.
Kinana's POV
I'm so happy that Wendy woke up. But I can't tell anyone or they will bombard the poor girl with questions. The only one I told about Wendy waking up was Jellal. But only because he was so worried. He promised not to tell anyone though. I looked around the guild. Natsu kept glancing and the infirmary with a worried look. Erza wasn't eating but was drinking and Jellal was trying to stop her. Lucy, Levy, and Juvia were in a corner whispering. Gajeel was talking to Panther Lily. Happy was trying to give Carla a fish but she was to busy crying. Everyone was tense. I realized why. It's because we haven't had a incident like this in such a long time. But we couldn't save that person. But it turns out she was alive that whole time. Lisanna. I looked around until I spotted her and Bickslow talking. Lisanna, the girl who came back to life after dying apparently. I looked back at everyone else. Mira was hugging Laxus, her face buried in his chest. "-na Kinana. KINANA!" I snapped out of my daze and saw Levy trying to grab my attention with Lucy and Juvia behind her. "Oh uh sorry. Is there anything you need?" "Yes actually." Levy said. Lucy pushed to the front. "We wanted to know." Juvia cut in front of her. "If Wendy was awake." I froze and looked at them. "Actually. I don't know. I'll check on her now." I don't know how I managed to stay calm in that situation but I'm glad I did. I walked in and saw Wendy putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Hey Wendy." She turned. "Oh hey Kinana. What's up?" I felt my palms starting to become clammy. "I was wondering if you were ready to go face the guild. They um they keep asking for you." I gave her a smile. "Um actually I was wondering if... if I could have some more time alone." She looked at me. I nodded. "Of course." I walked back down where Levy, Lucy, and Juvia were waiting. "So?" I gave them a nod. "She is awake but she wants some more time alone." They smiled. "Of course. We understand. We are just happy she's ok." And with that they walked off.
Wendy's POV
I paced back and forth wondering if I should wake Romeo up or let him wake up on his own. Ugh this is so annoying. I looked at him. I'll just let him sleep I guess. I walked around the infirmary out of curiosity. 'I wonder what this does?' I thought as I picked up a sharp object. It looked like scissors but had two handles with a thing between it. I placed it down. "Wendy?" I heard a voice. Not just any voice though. It was his voice. I turned. "Romeo." He was staring at me with a bewildered look. He stood up and walked halfway to me before stopping. "I must be dreaming." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. I walked up to him. "This isn't a dream Romeo." He scoffed. "Yes it is and any moment I will wake up and you will still be in that bed asleep." He looked pained to say that. I walked closer to him. "Romeo." I said softly. I grabbed his vest and pulled him to me. "This isn't a dream Romeo." With that I kissed him. He was shocked at first but soon melted into it. After a few seconds we pulled away. "Wendy." He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. I felt a strange urge to mark him but I can't remember why. Then he tensed. "H-hey Wendy?" "Yes." "Uh d-does that mean I-I-Im your mate?" 'Oooh that's why I feel so weird.' I nodded "A-and uh do you have t-to mark me?" He didn't sound scared but more like nervous. I nodded my head. He grinned and kissed me again. He layed his head on my shoulder. "Then do it." He whispered. I nodded before slowly and gently sinking my teeth into an area between his neck and shoulder. He tensed. I released and he relaxed. We stood there hugging each other for a couple minutes when everyone came in. They all went silent. I pulled away from Romeo and looked at all of them smiling. "Hey guys!" I said cheerfully. And with those two words, they exploded into cheers, tears, and yells of joy. They all pulled me and Romeo into a group hug. When the group hug broke I saw Carla. Her cheeks were stained with tears. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Carla." "W-Wendy!" She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. "Don't you run away again ok?" I smiled "Of course I won't Carla."

Cute reunion or whatever of joy! Just wish I was there *wink wink* anyway I have decided to just continue on with the story. Enjoy.