One Shot

Hi, my name's Lea. I'm 16 years old and my favorite thing to do is shop. I love going out and buying new dresses, shoes or makeup. It makes me feel really happy! Yesterday was my 16th birthday, and as a gift my mom decided to let take me shopping in Shibuya for whatever I wanted. It's going to be fun!

"Lea! Are you ready to go?" My mother yells from downstairs.

"Yes! I'm coming!" I yell back, running downstairs. She smiles when she sees me and we walk outside to go to the train station. We live in a small town so it's a must to take the train everywhere.

Me and my mom catch the train and I take out my headphones to listen to music. The train will take a while anyway. On our way, we pass Shinjuku and I can see a lot of billboards advertising many bands. One of them catches my eye.

Theres a board with 5 boys and they all look really handsome. Sexy Zone... I feel like I've heard about that band before. Oh yeah! My best friend Maia loves them! Her ichiban was Nakajima-kun and I recognize him on the picture. They grew up last time I saw them.

We soon reached the station and it was packed with people! We got off and went right towards the Disney store. I love that store~

KYAAAAAA MARIUS-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard a bunch of screaming girls. I turn and see police cars driving fast with their sirens after a bunch of teenage girls. They are all chasing after his poor boy in a mask, sunglasses and a baseball cap. I couldn't recognize him, but he was running for his life.

They were running, but soon he turned and was running straight for me! "Mom, if I leave your side, wait here okay?" I ask my mom.

"Eh?! What are you doing, Lea?"

"I'm going to help this boy." I say, handing her my bag.

"You don't even know him!" My mom panicked.

"Daijoibu, I'll be fine," I smile at her. The boy continues to run really fast and I get ready for what I'm about to do.

Since we are by an alley between shops, hiding him will be easy. When he's right in front of me....

BUMP!

I wrap my arms around his waist and we collide so I pull him backward so we fall into the alley.

"Itai! What are you doing?!" He yells at me, and I grab his hand and run. "Hey! Stop this! Who are you?!" He screams.

"If you want to get caught by those girls then keep screaming, would you?!" I yell at him and that shuts him up. The screaming girls are still there, but now they are all asking "Where did our Mari go?"

We continue to run even though they aren't behind us anymore and we finally stop when we've reached a corner where nobody passes. My back hits the wall and I pull him into me again so our noses are almost touching.

"What are you-"

"SSSH!" I shush him and looking up not wanting to look at him. We wait a moment before the screaming girls stop looking for him. Then he steps back and looks at me.

"Why did you do that?" He asks.

"Because you were in trouble, so I wanted to help you." I said simply, smiling a little. I couldn't see his facial expressions, which kind of freaked me out.

"Well you didn't have to do that.. They could've gotten you too." He says. He has kind of a high voice which makes me laugh. "What's so funny?!"

"G-Gomen, nothing is." I stop and breath out. "Even if they had gotten me, I would've been able to run away. I'm on track at my school so I can run fast."