Creepypasta #1

I was challenged by Zombiechick777 to draw myself as a creepypasta character. I have different concept ideas as is seem in the info but here's mine.

Real Name: Dr. Rose J. ???

Murderer Name:
The Doctor
Bloody Red Rose
Red Rose

Age: 22

Hair colour: Dark Brown

Eye colour: Hazel/Green

Skin tone: Very Pale

Height: 5'9"

Race:  Human

Nationality: British

Family:
Unknown

Clothing:
Black bra                    
Black stockings
White tank top           
Red button down
White lab coat           
White button down
Black corset               
Red suit jacket
Gloves                        
Black boots
Silver key necklace   
Red/Silver earings

Make up:
Red lipstick
Heavy mascara

Notable possessions:
Red book - Journal
Axe
Goggles
Prized scalpel
Black and Silver Quill, gift from father
Grand piano, gift from brother
Violin, gift from father
Silver roses

Professions:
Forensic Doctor
Detective
Surgeon (from forensic background)
Chemist (from chemical astronomy)

Talents:
Musician, can play a variety of instruments fluently, uses often
Genius
Skilled dissector, uses often
Excess knowledge of space, chemicals, bodies, dissection and fire
Some level of psychology (unknown how much)
Brilliant detective (helps hide crimes/make them worse)

Romantic interests:
Ticci Toby
Jason the Toy Maker (current)
Doctor Smiley

Weapons:

As doctor:
Scalpel
Needles
Sissors
Medical instruments

As murderer:
Axe
Matches/Lighter (arsonist)

Personality:
Compleatly insane. Avoid at all costs. Genius level intellect, thinks humans are weak and fail because of emotions/emotional attachments. Thinks humans are stupid creatures that think only to keep themselves beautiful, young and alive. Diagonesed as criminally insane due to fact she does this of her own will with no traumatic incidences in her life. If seen run and pray that you'll be safe.

Backstory:
Doctor Irving was a genius ever since a young age, always ahead of the class, an a+ student. She put her knowledge into solving crimes and as she grew she 'dissected' people as a forensic officer TI discover causes of death. She created many techniques and solves many, many crimes. However ever since she could think and remember Rose thought humans were boring, stupid creatures that only think about themselves. She easily got bored and started causing trouble to solve something an keep her mind occupied. The police thought nothing of it as she had her crimes too well. First they started off small Petty crimes; stealing, destroying public property and the likes. She enjoyed watching them dance. The crimes started getting worse; cases of arson, beatings, and eventually, murder. Always laughing at the force, watching them dance in circles trying to solve a crime. She started leaving a single bloody, pure silver rose at every crime to tell them it's all done by a single person they still to incompetent to catch. Eventually she left and found the slenderansion where she's been living ever since.  Everyday falling further down the rabbit hole.
Not all people have a tragedy to get them started, some are insane enough to get themselves there.

Signature:
Bloody, pure silver rose near crime scene

Quote:
"(And they) All fall down for the Bloody, Red Rose!" - Has been known to say this when scaring people. Used at the end of a rhyme.