prolouge

She committed suicide due to her father's behaviour and everyone's at school.

They made her feel worthless, like complete and utter shit. They made her feel so many negative things and it made her take her life. She felt negative things, mentally, physically and emotionally.

She wrote in a black journal every day thay had  a G on it for Grace. She wrote about her experiences that happened what the kids at school did to her that day,  what her dad did to her as well.

She left her journal in her desk drawer for someone to find. Her father moved out, a old, nice elderly couple moved in.

They found her journal and did the one thing she requested, sent it to bts.

Bts was her absolute favorite boy group every, or just her favorite group in general. They brought happiness to her sad, dull days.

Their happy spirit and admiration for their fans made her love them so much. Also because of how much time and dedication they put into this.

Her favorite was jungkook, she loved how at a young age he had to leave to chase his dreams and she loved that a lot.

Thing is grace didn't know the book was cursed.

____________________

So i had an idea to create a sequal to letters so you kinda want to read that first book to understand this book

I am going to upload the actual chapter some time within the next week or so

But i am really excited to make this book and this is something i never did before, this type of book i mean,

So hopefully you guys will enjoy this book when it comes out

Best wishes the author