chapter 17

Jinyoung's pov

What have I done? How could I do that? You're a fucking mess, Jinyoung.

"I think we should end it here Jinyoung. I can't marry someone who doesn't trust me. I don't want to marry an abusive person, Jinyoung.."

Abusive..

No.. I'm not abusive..

It hurts. Aira leaving me hurts so much. I headed back to my car and reversed out of the gateway. Tears was blurring my vision but I forced myself to drive to my apartment.

I didn't want her to leave me but yet I'm scaring her away. Now, look what you've done Jinyoung.

Finally reaching my apartment, I quickly jogged up to my room floor and get inside my room as I locked myself in my bedroom and sat at the corner, hugging my knees to my chest.

I felt mixed emotions going in through me and it makes me feel annoyed by myself. It hurts too much, I couldn't control it anymore.

Throwing everything that is in my way, I found myself hurting my own hands which are now bleeding by me destroying stuffs. I shouted and kicked, just to let it all out until I drained myself out.

Weak on the floor, I sobbed and sobbed, thinking how much people have gone out of my life.

I remember Mrs Jung words to always calm down if I feel uneasy. Spend time with the loved ones if I feel sad. That's exactly what I did and I always end up hurting her.

Just the way dad hurt mom..

No.. I don't wanna be like dad.

My medication. I need to take my medication. Seeing how I caused this pretty bad mess in my room, I sighed. No Jinyoung, not like the old days.

I walked lazily out of my messed up room and head to the small kitchen which is connected to the living room. Searching through the cabinet, I reached for my medication and placed it down on the counter.

I took a bottle of water and jugged down two pieces of pills down my throat. Soon enough, the effect took over me and I feel lightheaded. Remembering how I can't sleep in my room, I went to the living room and lay down on the couch.

••

Third's pov

Taehyung lay on his bed, checking his phone once at a time, groaning when no notification pops up everytime he checked it or when his phone vibrated but it wasn't coming from the one he was looking for.

Where is she? Why is she not answering my texts or my phone calls? Why are you ignoring me, Aira? Taehyung thought.

Feeling annoyed and worried, he got up from his bed and jogged downstairs. Taehyung went to his mom who was watching television and told her that he'll be back in a few, kissed her cheek, grabbed his car key and stepped out of the house to his destination.

It's been a week since Aira and Jinyoung's break up. Her parents didn't know about this yet and she don't even know where to start. Her parents didn't know about Jinyoung who sometimes physically hurt her.

••

Aira's pov

As I sat on the counter, I sipped the coffee I made while scrolling through my phone, seeing hundreds of messages received but I didn't bother to answer them all.

Most of them comes from Taehyung.. but I don't want to be close to him for now..

Getting bored and tired of staying in the house, I decided to take a walk, a really long walk. I just needed fresh air and space now. I want to free my messed up mind.

After changing into a comfortable outfit, I closed the door behind me and started walking beside the street. I plugged in my earpiece and put the volume on a little bit high just to shut the world for a moment.

Walking passed markets and small shops, I finally arrived to this cafe. It's been really long since I came here and I'm missing the drink I would always order, Oreo crush.

After I ordered, I sat next to the window and waited for my drink to be done. I took my earpiece off and put it in my jeans pocket. Finally after a few minutes, my drink is here.

As I sat staring out from the window while sipping my drink, my thoughts clouded my mind thinking how this holiday have been chaotic to me. So much have happened.

Why can't I have a happy relationship?

And now, there's two more weeks until college is starting again. It is my last year so I have to pass this end of year examination which comes in a few more months.

My beautiful view was interrupted when I saw a guy kissing a girl on a bus stand. It looks like they're making out. Ew, in public?

He looked familiar though..

I looked away but turned to look at them once again to confirm if he's really someone I know until it hits me,

Jinyoung.

I felt my eyes getting watery as I blinked and tears immediately fell from my eyes. I saw how he pulled her closer and she put her arm around his neck to be more closer. I quickly looked away and decided to get out of the cafe, fast.

How could you, Jinyoung? I know we've broke up but it has only been a few days, how could you move on that fast?

I walked in fast speed which soon became a run so I ran and ran to where my favourite place is but I didn't reach there. I felt my knees weakened so I stopped and leaned on the wall, sitting down with my knees close to my chest. I felt as if everything in me collapsed and shattered. Every last piece of me.

My heart hurts.

All this time, when Jinyoung wasn't there, when he's always away.. so this is what he's been doing behind me? All the answers from him I never get the one that I wanted to hear.. so this is what he has been hiding? All the questions he always avoided.

How could you do this to me, Jinyoung? How could you take my heart and then throw it away like trash? So you treated me like that because you've found someone else..

You could've just told me the truth than trying to make me hate you so I'd end everything, Jinyoung.

--------------------

omg i know this chap is not really good :/ so sorry for the very late update guys! i hope u guys like it tho! 😊
ANDD, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT, you guys are so amazing, love you guys 💜💜