One breath

This chapter might be sorta slow and boring, butt I promise that it will come in at the end.
___________________________

Star's POV

" What kinda curse?" I yelled. The man held up a skeleton key chain. " this is a totem. And it words off evil." "So" "there only only two explanations. One your friend is a Demond, or if he stole it he had to go back and pay for it." the man went tuned back and started conversing with the other doctors.

But they left shortly after. But before that, they gave his some kinda thing and he woke up with a jolt.

"What? Happened?" He asked.
"Kid your cursed the princes will probably Haley you." Said the doctor.
But for some reason Marco kinda half scoffed and laughed at the same time. The. He threw up.

But there was no throw up. Just a bunch of snails.

Pony Head POV

When the doctors cleared Star and I went up to Marco. Star helped him to you feet. "Where is the skeleton Key chain thing!" I Demanded. There was no way I was letting Star get cursed because of this thug.

Marco stepped back. He looked like he was going to throw up. "What key chain?" He said. Looking to the side. Marco's only curse is that He can't tell a lie looking someone in the face.

"Marco I know you have it." "Wait! What?" "I know you stoll it" Star grabbed Marco's jacket and dug in the pockets. She pulled out the key chain.
"Ok lets go pay for this." She gabbed his arm and led him off the the stairs. Leaving me in the 3rd floor with my dad's credit card and a whole bunch of shops.

Marco's POV

It's not like I had a choice now. Star was determined and nothing can stop her now. In less I kissed her maybe that might stop here. WAIT!!!!.WHAT AM I THINKING!!! I shook my head to get he thought out of my mind.

"Which stand did you get this at." Star demanded. She was mad. You could tell by the look in her eye.

"I got it from that stand." I pointed to the woman's stand. I could pick out this place if you hid it in an eye spy book.

I wanted to say something else, like how the woman was probably evacuated like everyone else. That's how we got here so fast. But Star was a on a roll. Not stoping.

She pounded on the bell which was not there before. The women came out. Witch was surprising. "How may I help you princess." The woman said. " I would like to pay for the key chain my..." star paused."my friend." She continued.

"Ok that will cost 1 soul." The woman smiled.

Star looked as stunned and baffled as I was the first time I saw what the cost was. "We only have one soul." Said star. "Oh, since you are the princes you can have it for free. Just sign here." She pulled out a pice of paper and a jar.

Suddenly I felt the slugs coming up my throat. ran to a garbage can and threw up again.

"Ok" star signed the pice of paper. "Now breath into the jar" the woman opened the jar and held it out.

Star looked confused. Why do you need my breath?" She asked stepping back.

"Oh it's just a thing I do with all my customers.just one breath."

Star exhaled into the jar and the woman snapped it shut with a devious grin.

Star tuned and grabbed my hand."let's go Marco. The curse is gone."

I felt a lot better but I wouldn't quite say normal.

I realized tomorrow was the party, ball, gathering, whatever you want to call it.
And I didn't have anything to where.

Star's POV

On the way back home I realized something. The blood moon will be happening tomorrow. I got the hint from all the shirts and souvenirs that where promoting the blood moon.

On muni we have a blood moon every year but the underworld celebrates only once every 300 years. Funny hu.