Chapter 8

Y/n's P O.V.
As we were waiting for more detail I noticed the square rocks again. It was right behind Naruto, I don't think he noticed that it's his followers again. Naruto is such a duh sometimes, he makes my head hurt.

He started walking and running around and the rock just followed him, and he finally stopped and turned to it. He pointed his finger at it and said, "That's the worst costume of all time, there's no such thing as square rocks it's completely obvious." Me being the smart mouth that I am I just had to say, "Actually Naruto there are some square rocks." He turned to me and yelled, "Shut up Y/n!"

"You saw through my camouflage again, your slick boss just what I expect from my greatest rival. The box then exploded and then Konahamaru and his little gang appeared from it. "I think we used alittle to much gun powder guys." They just stared at Naruto and he just stared at them. Sometimes I wonder why I don't zone out at times like these.

Then out of nowhere the started saying thier names. As they were saying there names a bird flow past and I was watching it fly into the forest. I wish the bird would come back out I miss it. I bet that birds probably dead. Awe poor bird, what if is had babies and now there mom is gone in the forest, who's going to feed and take care of the babies? Wait what if it lives in that forest, oh my then it's a death forest bird, and if it has little babies then the babies are death forest birds too, I want to see them.

"Y/n hello is anybody in there, hello." I soon started to pay attention to my soundings.and noticed that Kiba was in my face. "Ahh Kiba what are you doing!?" I yelled at him. "Well I noticed that you were looking into the forest, lost in thought I think, and when I called your name you didn't answer, so I tried angin still no answer so I got in your face and tried that to.e and it worked." "Oh, sorry I was thinking about a bird." "Why were you thinking king about a bird?" "Hey what are we waiting on?" "Well if you would of been paying attention you would have known that we are waiting for people to get done with interviews." "Oh, okay."

I then walked away from Kiba and went to go look for Gaara so that maybe talk a little before we start. Where is he? I was having no luck just walking around looking for him so I went and climbed up a tree and sat there looking for him that way, I still was having no luck so I just sat there. I felt someone wrap thier hands on my waist. When I tried to throw my elbow at them, they grabbed my arm. "Woah, Y/n it's OK it's just me." When I realized the who the voice was coming from I turned around quickly and pulled them into a hug. "Gaara why didn't you just tell me at first it was you I could have hurt you." He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Because that would have ruined the fun, and besides I think I would have been fine, you wouldn't really have hurt me to bad." "Whatever." I punched him playfully in his shoulder, I then pulled him back to me and kissed him more passionately. Think goodness where where in a tree, so that no one could see us. I pulled away from Gaara and put my head on his chest. "We should probably go back before anyone notices we're gone." He nodded his head in agreement. I left before him so that way we wouldn't look suspicious coming back together.

When I reached neck to everyone Kiba ran back over to me. "Y/n where have you been?" "Is the interviews still going on?" I asked him trying to avoid being questioned further. "Yes they are but there almost finished I think." "Okay, well I'm gonna go find my team." I was petting Akamaru as I was leaving. "Bye Kiba." I then left and was looking for my team when I ran into Sakura. "Oh there you are y/n come on I have been looking for everywhere." She then grabbed.my arm and pulled me over to the area they were waiting in while Naruto was still getting interviewed. I guess he still has a while so I just sat down next to Sakura and duck butt. Think god she hasn't said anything about him yet, I shouldn't have said that I probably just jinxed myself.

"The whole article can't be about you boss." I'm going to guess that Naruto has just been explaining everything about him by the sound of what is happening here. "Oh I guess your right Konahamaru, I suppose I could tell you a few stories about how Sasuke screwed up." "I've already heard that story boss can't you talk about anyone but you?"