Chapter 61

Chapter 61 - Joe POV

I looked at the clock, 11:10pm. Just 50 minutes of this year left. I saw a blonde walking towards me.

'Hi Joe!'

'Hiya Louise!' I pulled her into a hug. I hadn't seen her since Christmas.

'How've you been?'

'Have you talked to Zoe recently?' Louise nodded sadly.

'Well I've been ok, considering.'

'Yeah, I was so shocked when Zoe told me.'

'Anyway, how have you been?'

'Really good! Darcy's growing up quick! She's at my dad's tonight! Matt's here, have you seen him?'

'That's great Louise! No, not yet! I've been so busy catching up with everyone!'

'Same! I'm glad I bumped into you though! Is Maddy here tonight?' My heart dropped, I had completely forgotten about her.

'Erm, well I think so? We had an argument in the car and she got out, I guessed she was here but I don't actually know?!'

'That's strange? I think Tanya was looking for her.'

'I'm just going to pop outside and call her.'

'I'll come with you.' Louise followed me into the garden. We sat down on the bench. I got my phone out.

'I've got a missed call from Maddy and a voicemail?'

'How long ago?'

'5 minutes ago.' I clicked on the voicemail and put my phone on speaker.

'Hi Joe, I don't know if you really care but I'm feeling really alone and upset right now. I really need you right now.' She sobbed down the phone. 'I need you Joe, I can't do this.'

'What is she on about Louise?!' I started panicking.

'Joe, you need to calm down.' I dialled Maddy's number.

'Answer the phone Maddy, answer the fucking phone.' It reached Maddy's voicemail.

'I'm going home.' I got up and started running.

'Joe, wait I'm coming!' Louise caught up with me. I went towards my car.

'No Joe, let's go in mine. I'm not letting you drive.' I sighed and climbed into Louise's car.

'Quick Louise! Drive quickly.' Louise started driving, I tried to ring Maddy again. She picked up.

'MADDY, Maddy where are you?!' I heard sobbing down the phone.

'Maddy, I'm on my way.' She hung up, I was so worried about her. I got a text from Marcus.

Marcus: check your twitter now, have you seen the news article?

I went straight onto Twitter, I had so many mentions about Maddy.

'Marcus just texted me saying check Twitter and saying had I seen the news article?' I was panicking so much.

'I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.' I clicked on the link someone had tweeted me.

'Vlogger's Girlfriend Slept With Over 300 People? What the fuck.' I read through the article. It was all about how she had slept with loads of boys in America.

'Oh no. It's all about her past..'

'Oh god..'

'DRIVE QUICKER.' It wasn't long before we were outside the house. I was shaking and panicking so much. I grabbed my key from my pocket and sprinted towards the door.

'Joe, wait!' I ignored Louise and opened the door.

'MADDDYYYY?!' I ran up the stairs. Louise came after me. I pushed our bedroom door open, the room was empty.

'MADDY.' I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom, I pushed the door open. She was sitting on the bath with a pot of tablets.

'MADDY.' I ran and put my arms around her, she cried so hard. The tablets fell out her hand and spread across the floor. I let my legs give way and fell to the floor, Maddy on top of me.

'I WANT TO DIE, LET ME GO JOE I WANT TO DIE.' Louise opened the door and saw us. She looked shocked and incredibly sad. She nodded and stepped outside. I heard her talking and knew she'd probably call an ambulance.

'Maddy, it's me. It's Joe.' She sobbed into my chest, I put my hands through her hair as tears rolled down my cheeks. She was still saying she wants to die. I rubbed her back and tried to calm her.

After about 10 minutes of her sobbing and me rubbing her back, we heard sirens outside. Maddy looked at me desperately.

'Why's there sirens Joe?' She could barely even talk, her makeup was all round her face and her nose was running yet she still looked like the most beautiful girl on the planet.

Two people in paramedics outfits turned up at the door. They both looked at the mess around the floor and then at Maddy in my arms.

'Maddy, you need to go with the paramedics. They're going to take you to hospital and look after you. I'll be there soon love.' She tightened her grip on me.

'I don't want to leave you Joe.'

'Please, you have to. You need help love, they'll give you the help you need.' I stood up with her clinging onto me. The woman paramedic came over.

'Hello Maddy, I'm Rachael and this is Lewis. Louise called us, we're hear to help you. Are you able to come to the ambulance with me darling? We can have a chat there.' She reluctantly let go off me and went over to Rachael. She was still sobbing. I wiped the tears from my face.

'I love you Maddy.' I followed them down the stairs and watched her get into the ambulance. Louise hugged me and rubbed my back as I cried. The ambulance eventually drove away.

___________________________

Hello everybody!

Ok I'm aware this chapter was crap!! I wrote it at midnight and I had no idea what I was writing. I woke up and read through it thinking 'I've never used hat phrase in my life!' Haha!

So this story has 125 votes and nearly 14,000 reads which is just absolutely mental! It's the first fan fiction I've ever written and I hope I finish it. I'm so surprised that I have stayed at it for so long!

Ok I have some exciting news (exciting for me anyway!) I am hosting my first blog giveaway this week!!! The very lovely people at a skincare company have sent me some things to review and some things for a giveaway! To find out more, follow my blog, candyflosstrees.blogspot.co.uk and the post will come up as soon as it arrives!!!

My twitter is @candyf1oss as always!

Love you all so so much <3