Confessions

It's been about six months since I got here, nothing much had changed. Everyone seems to get along with me and they all feel OK about opening up to me. No one (except for Pete, Wade, and Aunt Nat) knew that I was the son of Iron man and Captain America. And of course school had started, Pete decided to go back to his old school, I'd bet it's mostly to spend more time with Wade. Now it's regular for me to just stay and hang out with Aunt Wanda and Vision or Uncle Clint, Sam, Rhodey, Bucky, or Pops and/or help Uncle Bruce and Dad out inside the lab whenever we weren't on missions. I also like to go to Papa's art studio from time to time, it's really nice there. Uncle Buck and Uncle Clint are still dating and so are Dad and Pops. However they both know that we where the ones who had gotten them to date and well, they didn't care since we brought them together. Now instead of a mask I wear heavily tinted shades when I'm around the house and everyone still wants to know what I look like.

It was really early in the morning, about 5, I decide I want to make breakfast but then I see something interesting. I saw Pops carrying around the ring and pacing, I knew what was going to happen. But, before then Pete had a huge anouncement.

"Um Dad," over the last few months he had gotten used to calling Dad that, "I have something important to tell you." Dad was really worried but decided not to ask, "Sure bud, what's up," he asked nervously. "I've been dating someone, and I really like him, are you okay with it," he asked worriedly. At this point I was sitting on the floor behind a wall so they didn't know I was there. "Yes, of course if he makes you happy then it's okay with me," he said, "Thanks Dad your the best," I sat there smiling, I was really happy that it worked out. But, just then I was pulled from where I was sitting and into the other room.

It was Pops, "Really P-Steve," I ask tripping over my words. "Why do always stutter whenever you say my name?" He asked and I just said back, "Oh, I didn't notice, I'll try to fix that." I knew by now how to hide the look of shock so he just shrugged it of, "Can I ask you for advice?" He asked. I raise my eyebrow but ask him to continue anyway. "Well, I really want to propose to Tony, but I don't know how I should go about it," he said I knowingly nodded and put my hand on his shoulder. "First, treat him on a date, knowing you you'll be a bit quieter than usual. He'll know right away something's up," I say in a calm tone but really I'm trying hard not to squeal, this is one of Dad's fantasies at the moment. "Then take him to your favorite place and give him a talk about how much you love him," I say quickly, "And finally, say that your his world and get on one knee and propose," I say not even trying to hide the excitement on my face anymore. He looks happy with my input and looks really excited, "That's a great idea! Thank you so much, I'll ask him out now," he says really excited and then I know exactly what I'm doing today.

I start to make food when Papa goes over to Dad, "So, I want to take my boyfriend out for dinner, where would he like to go," Pops says playfully, "Oh, I think he would just like some good old barbecue," Dad says back with the same tone in his voice. "Then I'll pick you up and 7 k'," he says really excited, "Of course Captain," Dad says earning a happy look from Pops.

-At 7-
Me and Pete decide to follow them. Pops decided to go to the BBQ place downtown where their food is pretty good. The date goes by, just a few kisses and some small talk and Pops being Pops and acting a bit awkwardly making Dad raise his eyebrow, but he tries to shrug it off but I can tell he's worried. Me and Pete are just eating at a table nearby and we just order a little bit of food.

-After the Date-
About 45 minutes later they're done eating, then Pops asks him to go with him to his favorite place. We go to a little hill that overlooks the city and Dad has a look that says that he's enjoying himself. Me and Pete are hiding in some bushes behind the hill and are just watching.

"We have been dating for a while now and I just want to say something," Pops starts while Dad raises an eyebrow but then he starts crying. "Your breaking up with me right?!" He cries. "You were acting weird during our date and I know you deserve someone better than me," before Pops can say anything Dad starts again, "Your Captain America and I'm just some rando-" before he can finish Pops kisses him on the forehead and is hugging him, "No, no, that's not why I've been so quiet," he says trying to calm him down. "No, your the world to me, if we broke up, I might as well be dead," he said, "You complete me, you are always there for me even though your such a smart ass." "Even so my world revolves around you, the way you raise your eyebrow when your confused, the way you scruff your eyebrows when your thinking hard. I'm addicted to you," he said romantically, "That's why I want to ask you," Pops went down on one knee, "Anthony Edward Stark, will you make me the happiest man on Earth," he said Dad didn't stop crying, but, this time his tears where happy tears, "Of course I will Steve, I couldn't be happier," he said tearing up. So then they went home and drove behind them. They went all the way home, I knew what was gonna happen next.