Chapter One💋

(Eldon POV)
I wake up and see 4 missed calls from this girl I slept with and I'm known as one of the players of the school but the worst had to be my best friend,James Tordjman.Im Eldon Harrison and I have an older sister,Morgan, and my step sister,Thalia Richardson and my step brother, Jake Richardson same age as my sister Morgan. I wake up and see my step sister Thalia in her room doing her make-Up and she does it so it looks subtle but neat.She leaves her straight black hair down and she looks at me and says "Hi Eldon" while brushing her hair.She doesn't have a boyfriend yet but many have a crush on her and she doesn't know that but I won't let anyone.My dad and her mum have been dating 3 years and it's been a bumpy ride cause me and Thalia, I don't want to speak about it at all and I see my to have been staring at my step-sister and she says "Eldon?" And we have the same day same year one month difference hers is July and mine is June.I end up dating older girls and none younger than me and I walk downstairs with a grey long sleeve shirt on and blue jeans and black Nike sneakers and I grab a piece of Toast that my Step Mother makes me and Thalia everyday.Jake and Morgan get along really well and go to college together and me and Thalia we have a weird chemistry and I can't describe it but it's not a bad broken connection at least..

(Thalia POV)
I text Chloe,Riley,Emily and Giselle and we all decide to wear light green today so I wear a light green tank top and black leggings with white Nike sneakers and I head downstairs and see Eldon is already eating so I grab my toast and sit next to him and eat.After we finish my mum makes me and Eldon walk to school cause and he is my Step Brother ofc and I have to deal with that. We walk in and James walks up to me and says "Eldon why is your step sister too pretty to be a loser" and Eldon says "Well idk" and James smirks even more walking up to his slut of a girlfriend to be dumped,Michelle and he hugs his new crush Riley and Michelle looks at Riley with an angry evil look just like amandaconda and we call Amanda that cause she is the biggest snake around. I walk to Music and they say we have to sing.Eldon smiles at me and I decide to sing because me and Eldon are dancers so we decide to sing instead we'll this isn't dance class it's music and we have to make up a duet and I mean we aren't actually related at all only cause my mum is dating Eldons dad and his mum is single and so is my dad. We decide to sing a original song called

We sing it as a duet and we end slowly..
Everyone cheers and we bow and then James and Riley sing theirs and they like to flirt a lot so they should sing a romantic song and they sing

With a duet version and then emily and hunter sing

And everyone votes for the best duet and they decide best chemistry was "The Best Chemistry goes to...Theldon I mean Thalia and Eldon" and we were up against Charlie and Tiffany and we won and we won the whole thing.We hug and it felt different not sister brother hug more along the lines of.... I don't want to say it out loud.
(Hunter POV)
We all cheer for Theldon and I sit across the room from Emily and I smile at her and she waves at me and smiles back.I mean she is so pretty,kind,caring,Loving,sweet and I could go on forever and...OMG I like Emily.Nah I love her tbh.The bell rings and we have lunch break and I put my arm around Emily's waist and walk next to her and she pulls my arm more on her waist and I can see her now grown out long glimmering blonde hair flow in the wind and she is just amazing.I mean she is the most popular girl in the school and I'm only a friend of James who is the most popular guy and just cause I'm one of the bros (Name of Guys friend group) and it's cool and when we get to the lunch hall we all sit apart from Thalia,Max,Giselle Emily and I and Emily hugs me and looks up at me smiling and pulls away and she puts my arm around her waist again and I'm starting to think she might like me back but I can't be to sure and overthink it but I'm hoping she does.We all look over at Max and Giselle who had just finished making out per usual and we go outside on to the field and we see everyone else doing their shit and we all sit on them benches and stuff. The bell goes and I reach out and emily holds my hand and we walk to Geography Class.

(Thalia POV)
Me and Eldon have to sing many songs now
•Oxygen
•Low
•Addicted To You
•Tied to you
•Hurricane
•Secret Love Song
•Timber
•Number 1
•Ain't no Number two
•Rewind
And that's 10 songs we have to learn ugh and we walk into Geography and the teacher says "Thalia,Eldon please come it" and we nod and sit down in our places as the teacher explains all this shit about landmarks like what we learnt in Elementary School.The lesson ends and we can finally go home..done for the day at last