9 WHOOP

Evans POV

When we got home from our "date" Connor immediately went to bed. I didn't really mind I had to plan.
I pulled out my laptop and started to research.

When I look at the clock it states that its 2:56 am. I log off the computer and make way up to the bedroom.
When I get there Connor is laying awake and on his phone.
"Good morning" He says with a goofy grin.
"Good morning. Why are you still up?" I say walking over. I start to pull off my clothes.
"I could ask you the same thing." He says sitting up. I shrug and pull on a pair of dark blue sweatpants.
"I fell into the void." I say chuckling.
"I thought you didn't like Tumblr!" He says as I sit down next to him.
"I don't! I was just on the Internet." That came out a lot worse than I wanted it to be.
"Evan Hansen were you watching PORN??!?" Connor is practically screeching at me now. I turn red at the statement.
"CONNOR!" I slap his arm and laugh. "Why would I watch porn?"
"You said 'Internet' like you were doing some sketchy stuff." He lifts one eyebrow up and slides closer to me. I laugh and turn my head so it's at a better angle.

I lean forward and plant a soft kiss on his lips. They taste like milk and maple syrup.
"I'm going to bed. I love you." I say pulling the duvet over my legs. He just lays down next to me and snuggles closer.
"I love you too." He says, it's all morphed weirdly now. I fell asleep really quickly.

~☆Smollo time skippo☆~

Connors POV

I wake up to see the sun shining on Evan's face perfectly. I smile so widely that you would have thought my face was stretched. If that even made ant sense.  What I'm trying to say is that I was smiling VERY widely.
I got up trying not to disturb my bo- fiance. I love that too much. I go downstairs in my boxers. I couldn't care less. I mean only me and Evan live here.
I make coffee and drink it in the living room. I close my eyes and just think about how amazing my life is right now.
I mean I live with the best person ever.
I'm getting married to that person in a few months too! I have an amazing job. And I don't have to worry about Jared stealing Evan.

Speaking of nothing related to that me and Evan have hardly planned for the wedding other than the date and location. Guests is kinda simple.

My thoughts are interrupted by Evans footsteps. He smiles at me and I feel my face heat up. God.
"Good morning again." I say smiling back.
"Good morning love." He starts walking towards the kitchen. I hear him clatter around. He curses and picks up the coffee pot and pours some into a black mug.
I love that mug. But I'll share.
He sits down next to me and I put my mug on the coffee table. I shuffle and put my head on his lap.
He looks down and smiles. I think I just died. My arm shoots up and clutches my chest.
Evans face is suddenly filled with worry.
"What happened? Where does it hurt?" He starts throwing questions at me.
"Shhhh I was just checking to make sure I hadn't died." I say as nonchalantly as I can.
"Why did you need to check if you hand died?" He tilts his head.
"When you smiled. You blew me away with your cuteness." He immediately blushes a deep crimson. This makes me laugh so hard. I end up rolling off the couch. This makes Evan laugh too.

The rest of our day was kinda the same. Evan had to work a bit so I sat at home and did literally nothing.
I don't know why my brain thought of children but before I knew it I was looking at the local orphanages website.

One particular kid caught my eye. A young boy with brown, almost red hair.
Jeremiah Heere. I quickly saved the tab and logged off.

I decide to make spaghetti for dinner. Pulling a small sized pot from the cupboard and filling it with water.
Theres a sound at the door and Evan emerges from behind it.
"Hey babe." He walks up to me, kissing my lips. I smile and set down a tomato.
"Hello, boo" My arm reaches over and pulls a knife from the holder thing.
I start to slice the round fruit (a/n: SCIENCE!!)
I pull out a sauce pan and place the pieces in it.
"Can you grab a tomato sauce jat please?" I ask Evan, who is sitting at the island watching me cook.
"Oh yea, sorry" He had dozed off a little. The pantry was in a stupid place. So when you walk into the kitchen there's the island on top of the cabinet that we use as the pantry. And since the stove is on the other side it's a hassle to go over there.
He hands me a large red jar and I pop it open, pouring that into the pan as well. (a/n: CRACKING OPEN A COLD ONE WITH THE BOIS)
I let that cook for a few minutes before straining the noodles, dumping them in the sauce pan.
"It's ready!" I shout, Evan comes around the corner in some more casual clothes.
He grabs 2 plates from the cabinet while I get the cutlery.

We sit down and somehow started talking about The Legend Of Zelda (A/N: I am obsessed with the twilight princess game rn so that kinda explains where I've been)
"No! Breath Of The Wild is better!" Evan argues.
"Wrong, every Zelda fan knows that the Ocarina Of Time is the best. Get your stuff together. Like do you even stan Legend of Zelda?" I give him a sassy look and continue to scoop spaghetti into my mouth.
"I think that we need to calm down the screeching and just talk about something else." He suggests doing the same.
"Ok. I want to look into adopting a kid when we get married and settled in." I look up at him. I can tell he's supprised since I don't really like children.
"Why the sudden interest in having a child?" He chuckles and continues chomping on my noodles. (A/N: I'm honestly not even sorry.)
"I was strolling through Tumblr and an ad for adoption came up. I started to look at pictures of kids and I found a really cute looking one." I start. "And I know we're too young to do this and stuff but what if we try it. I've heard of many people doing it. Letting the kid you want to adopt live with you for a while to see if they like you." Evan just sits there in disbelief.
We sit eating and contemplating that topic for a bit.
Evan gets up first. I follow soon after.
"Why don't we do that letting the kid visit thing. What can go wrong. But not soon because we have a wedding to plan." He says when he sees me coming in the kitchen. I load my plate into the dishwasher and move towards him.
I kiss his lips and he kisses back. I pull back and move towards his neck. Focusing on leaving as many hickies as possible. Evan moans each time my lips touch his skin.
"We should take this upstairs." I say into moving my lips to his ear.
"I agree." He takes my hand firmly and starts to lead me up the stairs