Chapter 3

Vanessa Jones 

So today I am going to school and I will be going to the same school Valentino and Vardo Jr. goes too well I will be in grade ten with Valentino and VJ is in grade eleven so we were all at the same school .

So I was currently sleeping when Vardo and Valentino were in my room and brothers can be annoying and that was what they were doing .

Me: Get yall ugly asses out of  my damn room 

Vardo Jr: Get ya ass out of bed or I will call dad 

I got up once he said that and I went in the shower and scrubbed my body after that I rinsed off and came out the tub right away  then I went and put on my bra and panties .

I went in my closet and picked out my outfit for today .

Her outfit ^^^^

So once I was dressed I packed my bag and grabbed my new phone and changed the casing to match my outfit .

I went downstairs where Vardo Jr and Valentino were at the counter eating cereal for breakfast they looked fly as hell also.

Valentino and VJ outfit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went in the kitchen and got a pop tart and apple juice  and started eating it by the time dad came downstairs I was done and finish  with my pop tart and juice.

Me: Morning daddy 

Dad: Morning baby girl 

Vardo: ummm.......dad its time for us to go now 

Dad: Ok son yall ready lets go 

Me: I'm ready 

Vardo : me too 

So we left out the house and went to dad's escalade and got inside and we drove off to South Atlanta High School  , Once we got there dad stopped me and told me to behave and handed me fifty bucks .

We got inside the school and I notice my bestfriend Katrina form diaper days I guess she was me because she came running over to me .

Katrina :  Damn Vanessa is that you 

Me: Yes Kat its me I miss you haven't seen you from since mom tool us to LA 

Katrina : Gurl I am glad you back and sorry to hear bout ya mom come lets get ur schedule

So we went and got my schedule  ,locker combination and we had class together and Ii think I had bout two classes with Tino (Valentino ).

I went by my locker and got my books I needed and put the rest up and followed Katrina to our class with Valentino so we went and sat next to Valentino.

So this hoe came in the class and when she saw that Kat and I were sitting next to my brother she got jealous .

Me: ummm.......Kat why that girl mean mugging me 

Kat: you mean Takisha hoe ass she jealous 

Hoe: Bitch move 

Me: Call me out my name one more time 

Hoe : Bitch bitch bitch 

So I punched her in her mouth and went back to relaxing with Kat I knew my brothers were spies for daddy I just know and I am going to get an ass whooping from him .

*****************************************************************************************

What do you think will happen to Vanessa?

Please vote and comment 

Bree and Ray