More training

Lauren pov

Im back at training with masky. Apprently they had 'Arrangements' because i was having a hard time to anwser the stupid question correctly. When im was walking outside BEN ran up to me and said "this is a hint the awnser is not yes/no its straight forward" he said and walked away. 

What does that mean? Masky was there leaning against the tree. " Hello would you like a ciggeret?" Okay im going to try to cut to the chase I thought "shut up and fight me" i shut my eyes tight expecting him to tackle me.

But it didn't happen. "Okay fine. But you'll regret it" he swung at me and I doged. I got him and that caught him off guard and hit him to the ground. "Finally now was that so hard?"

He mocked I got up and let out a hand. He took it and we went back inside the group looked at us and they all said "oooooooooh" we looked at our hands they were still connected.

We quickly let go and we seperated. My mom found it would be a good idea to finally take me out on a killing spree. We went to the first house we saw. It was me,my mom, and Jeff. 

"Lets go in that one. Be very quiet." I nodded and we went in. "Theres a mom,dad and one kid. But be careful not to leave any DNA anywhere. So don't touch anything." She warned and I nodded. She went for the mom and Jeff went for the dad and I went for the kid. 

I took a good look at the kid. He looked peaceful too bad he has to die. I slit his Throat to make it quick. I went down stairs to wait for them. I heard screaming and that made me smile. Then an old man came out. "What the hell?".  He said "get out of my house" I ran at him and he shot me straight in the face.

And i blacked out. 

Jeff pov

I saw Lauren black out and i killed the old man. Her face looks bad very very bad. We ran back to the mansion and took her to doctor smiley. He stiches her up and she was fine. "But the eye was um damaged very bad" he said to me and neko.

"So I stiched her eye open" I looked at her she had a stiched smile a stiched eye and stiches all around her face. She looked beautiful. To be honest im falling in love with my best friends daughter.

"It's perfect" we all said at the same time. 

It's her new form.