also your dick is small

JeonJungFuck: Hey baby girl

Y/N: Jungkook? How do you still have my number?

JeonJungFuck: I never deleted it in the first place princess

Y/N: Alright well if you could delete it now that would be great, bye 👋🏻

JeonJungFuck: Baby please, can we just talk about this!

Y/N: don't you find it a little hard to talk with your tongue down Jennies throat?

JeonJungFuck: you've always made me laugh princess, come on please just let me explain

Y/N: umm you see as much as I would love to catch up I'm to busy choking on my own puke because you called me princess, this isn't grade five idiot.

JeonJungFuck: maybe you're just to busy with yoongi?

Y/N: oh go fuck your self

JeonJungFuck: I have you for that babe;)

Y/N: you make me crave death

JeonJungFuck: I just want to explain everything to you.

Y/N: Jungkook I did let you fucking explain, and you gave me some bullshit reason. Maybe  you should just give up, it's not gonna happen again, you were the biggest mistake I've ever made.

JeonJungFuck: don't say that please, please don't say that you know I've always loved you and that hooking up with Jennie was my biggest mistake.

Y/N: you know what. Fuck you Jungkook, like really fuck you so hard. You're such a cunt bucket. Don't fucking act like you loved me asshole and that you are even remotely sorry for fucking my ex best friend, I told you I was going out with yoongi AS FRIENDS and you decide to fucking get drunk call her up and fuck her in our bedroom jungkook! Our bedroom!!
You're so fucking sick. Get out of my messages assfuck and have fun with Jennie.
ALSO YOUR DICK IS SMALL! IDK HOW YOU BROUGHT HER TO ORGASM BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY IVE FAKED!

JeonJungFuck: I'm gonna act like that didn't hurt but I'm not gonna lie that's not very nice baby girl you should behave

Y/N: never knew so many STDs could turn you blind? Did you not just read my text telling you to get out of my messages?

Y/N: and I'm not your baby girl, baby, babe, princess, or any of your other property that you are fucking calling me

JeonJungFuck: Sweetheart please don't disrespect Daddy like that

Y/N: I think my non existent balls just shrivelled up into my body, and sweetheart,
I forgot that one Jeon, funny.

JeonJungFuck: don't you miss me Y/N?
The sound of my voice and how I used to whisper sweet things to you while your soft lips were wrapped around me? And you sure didn't sound like you weren't enjoying my cock, always filling you up so well.
Babygirl you and I both know that you've never faked one pretty little orgasm I've let you have.

Y/N: are you done now? If you're trying to seduce me daddy it's not working. Goodbye Jungguk please stop trying to reach me.

JeonJungFuck: I'll talk to you later hot stuff

Y/N has blocked JeonJungFuck