Sara Silver

Sara Silver was orphan, both her parents were killed by Nighlok when she was very young. Sara has lived a quiet and simple life. She works at the local grocery store where she met Ji and Jayden. Jayden and her are really good friends. They hangout when ever he can when he is not training. She knew that Ji teaches martial arts and that he is also Jayden's guardian. Sara has long black hair shoulder length and has light blue eyes. Her father taught her alittle bit of martial arts and some samurai symbols but she never understood why but she kept up training as to keep her father's memories alive. Her and father were very close, he gave her a necklace that has been brought down from generation from generation it's a samurai symbol of thunder. He told her that one day she will find out her family's secret powers and how important that symbol would be. Sara also does cross-country and show jumping compentions. she has a big grey thoroughbred name Zipper. Zipper is like her best friend, they are like a team. Sara doesn't have very  many friends she is normally on her own and choose that but she is very strong in her own way.  Her family's history is mystery to her not much was told to her, her father always would disappear from time to time, he would train for countless hours from dawn til dusk. one night monsters attack their home, her mother died protecting her, Sara ran out of the house in fear and wanted to find her father, she called out to him but the only one who heard her was another monster he said that his name was Serrator, he capture her and was taking her some where but she was to busy trying to get out of his grip to hear then there was a voice that came from behind them. the monster turned around and she saw a guy, his suit was so shining and sparkling color of silver. The monster threw sara and she blacked out, when she awoke there her father laid in front her not breathing or moving she cried out in sadness, then she sees the monster who was responsible, he was getting ready to fire something but then a guy in red jumped in front to save her, after that she doesn't remember much. Sara has moved on from that but every now and then the memory reminds her of her past that she wishes she wouldn't. But one action is about to changer her life for ever in so many different ways and she makes some of the best friends in the world but her world is going to turn upside down.

(this is my first story so sorry for bad grammer. i don't own anything in this story. i hope this will be a good story i have been writing it for a while it took so courage to finally post it were other people could read it. let me know what you guys think but be nice as possible im soft hearted. i hope enjoy this story)