°sin city

"sincity wasn't made for you, angels like you

"sincity wasn't made for you, angels like you."

__________________________________

JUNGKOOK had a bad feeling embedded in his gut as jimin halted in front of the nightclub to show their fake IDs to the bodyguard standing outside.

SIN CITY was printed on the front of the booming building in incandescent neon red letters.

it was one of those nights where the air was warm, the type of nights that jungkook liked best.

the way they're dressed up made them look at least twenty or so, when in reality jimin is eighteen and jungkook just turned seventeen. lightly applied eyeshadow applied to the outer corners of their eyes added mysteries for people to solve.

if anyone found out that he, the preacher's son, was dressed this way and entering a nightclub he would definitely be disowned quicker than the blink of an eye.

and before jungkook knew it, jimin was taking his wrist, again and leading him eagerly into the lively club.

as quickly as they entered a cloud of smoke was blown into his face, the unfamiliar smell of weed made him cough and crinkle his nose.

the music is deafening loud and people are bumping into him from left to right. he's pretty sure he would've been lost in the sea of drunken bodies if it weren't for jimin's tight grasp.

the whole place was dimly lit, only having low red lights that gave the whole place a sexual vibe.

the two end up at the bar after some pushes and shoves here and there.

jimin takes a seat in the cushioned bar stool with ease as the dim lights shone off of his silver hair and casted a shadow to make his jawline even more dramatic.

jungkook sees him talking to the bartender but he can barely hear over The Weeknd blaring loudly throughout the club's speakers.

the bartender nods, his neatly done blonde hair and broad shoulders made him look enchanting as ever. his name tag read 'jin' in neat handwriting.

as he swiftly began to make their drinks, jimin swirled around in the chair so his back was now towards the bar as he faced crowd of grinding bodies on the dance floor. jungkook decides to do the same.

the boy's eyes start to wonder out of nervousness. he catches nothing but skimpy dresses, cleavage, sleazy men trying to get a free dance, table dances aligned on the wall, and people taking drugs that he's probably never even heard of.

but out of all these things.. something else catches his attention.

jungkook sees a full head of almost platinum blonde post sex styled hair among the people sitting in the black leather booths.

as the boy continues to eye the stranger, he's soon to realize that he man is sporting a full on suede maroon suit with no shirt on underneath the jacket.

even from across the room jungkook could make out the piercings that adorned the man's ears as the light reflected from them.

once his sharp gaze met the younger's, jungkook turned away quickly to advert his attention onto jimin who was downing his freshly made drink.

"why are you so tense? loosen up a bit!" jimin tells him in his satoori dialect over the music as he hands jungkook his own drink.

the boy takes the drink into his hand before staring at it hesitantly.

he raises the cold shot class to his soft lips before letting the alcohol slip past them and down his throat.

jungkook's face grimaces at the burning sensation as  he manages to empty the glass.

"i'm gonna go dance," jimin says. "wanna come?"

jungkook merely shakes his head before watching his friend disappear into the sea of intoxicated dancing bodies.

he swirls back around to face the bar, "surprise me." he suggestively tells jin before watching him swiftly make a drink that involves a cherry and whipped cream on top.

"why, hello there." jungkook jumps at the deep voice that whispers into his ear.

he whips around in the barstool only to lock his deep brown eyes with piercing ice blue ones.

jungkook's heart rate picks up with incredible speed once he realizes that it's the man from before.

the boy's words seem to be stuck in his throat, eyes wide as if he were a deer in headlights.

"what's someone like you doing in a place like this?" the man asks as he takes what was once jimin's seat.

"my friend brought me along for my birthday." jungkook spoke softly as he shifts his attention to the man's exposed chest.

the man muses at this, "the first place he thinks of is here?" he pauses before speaking again. "sin city wasn't made for you, angels like you."

"how ironic of you to say that." jungkook thinks to himself.

the brunette turns in his stool to reach for his drink. as he wraps his hand around it, the soft flesh on his palm is met with the beads of water the roll down the sides of the glass.

jungkook takes the cherry from his drink and plops it into his mouth, not even noticing how the man is greedily staring him down.

the blonde suddenly turns around the boy's barstool so they're face to face once again before kissing him.

it wasn't passionate no, it was the complete opposite. it a forceful dominant kiss that had jungkook shocked.

he slippped his tongue into the younger's mouth, meeting the un-chewed cherry that rested inside.

jungkook recollected  his thoughts and frantically pushed him away.

he realized that the cherry was no longer in his mouth when he saw it between the blonde's teeth and he smiled before biting down into it.

jungkook wipes his glossy lips with the back of his hand. he was at loss for words.

"my apologies," the man sheepishly says. "i haven't even introduced myself yet.. i'm taehyung."

jungkook didn't know if it was the drink that had him suddenly drowning in the perverse feeling of faux of euphoria, but he wasn't complaining.

the younger male seemed to get captured in taehyung's low and sharp eyes. his whole being screamed erotism as he leaned closer to jungkook.

the boy had fallen right into his trap like a fly caught in a spider's web. and that's exactly what taehyung wanted.

jungkook's swivetness was all gone and replaced by libidinousness instead, it was like he was under a spell.

taehyung raised jungkook's chin with a single slender finger only to whisper words onto his soft and parted lips.

"you're mine for tonight."