chapter 2 - Night Of The Comet

Outfits in external link

https://urstyle.fashion/user/mysticfalls1997

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods ove the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan stood on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the MFHS's office,

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "I have to know her."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the cemetery, Stefan and Elena were talking.

"I'm Elena," Elena told him.

"I'm Stefan," Stefan told her.

Elena smiled. "I know. We have History together."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bridge, Elena and Stefan were walking.

Elena hesitated. "Last spring, my parents and my younger brother' car..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the cemetery, Elena sat at Grayson, Ashton and Miranda's grave, writing in her diary.

Elena: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Drove off of a bridge into the lake."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bridge, Elena turned to face Stefan.

"You won't be sad forever, Elena," Stefan told her.

Elena nodded gratefully.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Grill, Caroline, Eliza, Bonnie, Kacie, Alan, Lola, Alex, Stefan and Elena sat together.

"I live with uncle and cousin," Stefan told them. "Her name is--"

"Nicola," Eliza finished. "We know who she is. Even if she doesn't want to be known."

Stefan smiled a small smile.

"Any siblings?" Elena asked.

"None that I talk to," Stefan answered.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked toward the balcony. "Damon."

Damon smirked. "Stefan."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan looked at a picture of Katherine from 1864.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Gilbert House's kitchen, Alex and Elena stood together.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "That sister of hers, may be not he twin, but is very close."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Damon were talking.

"What was her name again?" Damon asked tauntingly. "Alex?" He took out a picture of Anastasia Pierce. "The oldest, Gabriella... Gabby... She and Anastasia look exactly alike."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon and Stefan were arguing.

"Wherever you go, people die," Stefan told him.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the woods, the Gilberts came across Vicki and Kacie.

Liv knelt next to Vicki. She looked behind her to Gabby, Elena, Alex and Jeremy. "Oh, my God, it's Vicki!"