treinta y nueve

full chapter: official pt 1.

________

taehyung hasn't talked to jungkook ever since he met bogum, and the younger doesn't know why but it just bothers him so much that his second favourite hyung (after jimin of course) isn't talking to him as much. is it because he's not as famous as bogum? is bogum more worth his time than he is? are they secretly dating and he just doesn't know about it? so many questions were floating in jungkook's head that he didn't even realize jimin had entered his room.

"jungkook? what's wrong?" the elder asked obviously worried about his dongsaeng. jungkook shook his head and faked smiled at jimin. "nothing, just deep i. thought about life," jimin kept looking at him as if he's waiting for the boy to continue. and he did,

"how did you and yoongi realize you guys liked each other in a non fan-idol relationship way?"

jimin thoughts hard about it for a while, "well, i would always get a warm vibe around him and not a 'oh-my-god-i'm-with-THE-fucking-min-yoongi' feeling inside. the little things he do has so much more meaning than i thought, we felt very comfortable around each other as well. why'd you ask- wait- OH MY GOD IS MY JUNGKOOKIE CRUSHING ON TAEHYUNG?!"

"i should've just asked yoongi hyung instead, you're impossible." jungkook muttered covering his face with his mochi pillow.

"WHEN DID YOU START FINALLY REALIZING YOURE IN LOVE?"

jungkook's face went red, "i-it's not love, its j-just a liking.." jimin just scoffed at jungkook while rolling his eyes.

"sure."

"hyung, what does it mean when i'm really bothered by the fact that taehyung always hangs out with bogum and not a enough with me, why do i feel like i want to make sure bogum doesn't exist in the afterlife?" jungkook asked pouting into the pillow that he never took off his face.

"well, since you're dense as fuck, let me ask you some questions,"

jungkook removed the pillow to look at jimin waiting for him to go on, "when you're in close proximity with taehyung, what do you feel?"

he thought a while before saying, "the same as you hyung, i feel a warm vibe but i also feel funny inside when i'm around him too."

"do you like it when he spends more time with bogum, and completely forgets about your existence?"

"you cunt!"

"just answer the question!"

jungkook suddenly showed interest in his fingers and started fidgeting with them, "i really don't like it when he's with bogum, i get angry, and sad that tae doesn't talk to me anymore and if he does it's always about bogum bogum bogum! i want to tell the world that taehyung is mine and not bogum's, i want to scold those fan artists who dare draw them together and taehyung and i, im afraid that taehyung will forget about me and be with bogum for eternity, they will eventually get married, have 10 kids and- oh my god.."

the boy finally realised what he said, he was so in shock and jimin was just smirking the whole entire time. "are processing what you just said?" jungkook nodded, smiling a bit as a blush crept onto his face once again.

"hyung, i don't think i just like taehyung.. i think i love him."

jimin smiles at the boy, "then what are you waiting for? go get your man!" jungkook smiles back at jimin before fishing out for his phone about to text taehyung to meet him at the park, but instantly got a notification saying that taehyung posted a picture.

he clicked on the notification, waiting for instagram to pop, when the picture finally showed all his hopes went down the drain and won't come back.

bogummy, and 973,289 others liked

btstae im never letting go of this hand <3 @bogummy

jungkook was so involved in that one caption that he didn't even realise he started crying. "jungkook! why are you crying?" jimin asked worriedly drying the tears away.

jungkook looked up and sadly smiled at jimin, "looks like someone got him before i did."

_________
A/N: i'm a horrible person..