Redfox Incident

Redfox Incident

It was a week later and Natsu woke up to find his face being completely smothered by Erza's breasts. He looked up to see Erza's sleeping face and couldn't help to caress her face and swipe away the beautiful red hair she had. He waited a while before slipping away from Erza's death grip and sat up. Erza made some sort of a whimpering noise as he moved but stopped when Natsu put a pillow where his presence lingered. He looked around to see Elizabeth wasn't here.

'She's probably downstairs watching Madoka, boy, she is in for a surprise when she finds out episode 3... which is I think what she's watching next.'

Natsu chuckled, putting on a black vest before he descended down the stairs.

He found Elizabeth sitting on the dining room table with her chin resting in her palm She looked melancholy and confused. Natsu knew why but he intended to ask anyway. "What's wrong Elizabeth?" he asked with a slight cheeky tone to it.

"I don't understand..." she said, though the she mumbled the last part of her reply.

"You don't understand what?" Natsu did his best to stifle the laughter that was building up.

"I don't understand why Madoka is like that," she said, placing her head down on the table.

Natsu eventually released the laughter he was holding before he leaned over to kiss Elizabeth on the cheek. "I told you that you were too young for it but you didn't listen!" he laughed.

Elizabeth gave a pout face which looked identical to Erza's. "But daddy!"

"No buts," he said abruptly. "Now, do you want sausages and eggs, or bacon and eggs?"

Elizabeth jerked her head up at the mere mention of food. It was evident in which parent she inherited those genes from. "I want bacon and eggs daddy!" she said, jumping around.

Natsu chuckled, put his hand on Elizabeth's warm head and said, "Calm down Elizabeth, why don't you wake mummy up while I start cooking?"

She smiled at her dad before she ran out the door, leaving Natsu to cook her breakfast.

Elizabeth dashed up the stairs and into her parent's room where she found Erza sprawled out on the bed clutching a red plush dragon toy. She giggled, jumping on the bed, waiting for Erza to awaken.

"Mummy! Mummy! Daddy is cooking!" she said ecstatically.

Groaning, Erza woke up only to be greeted with Elizabeth bouncing on the bed. She rubbed her eyes with her palms before she jerked her hands out to grab Elizabeth by her waist, hauling her down in the vacant space adjacent to her. Erza tickled Elizabeth's stomach by blowing raspberries into it; this made both of them laugh loudly.

Erza eventually stopped and kissed Elizabeth in the forehead. "Good morning my little pumpkin."

"Good morning mummy!"

Downstairs, Natsu was finishing setting up the table for breakfast. He heard the laughter that reverberated through the walls and her looked up at the ceiling. 'They sure make a big racket when they wake up.'

He sighed before he drew his apron away and set the food carefully on the table. When he was finished, he decided it was best to call both redheads down, however was interrupted by a knock on the door. He peeped out the living room window but found nothing and nobody outside. He decided to open it nonetheless but still found nothing as he looked around.

A sniffle came from below. Natsu looked down and found a young, ebony-haired boy who happened to belong to the Redfox family: Jake.

Natsu crouched down to see Jake sniffling and rubbing the tears from his eyes. "Jake? What's wrong?" he asked. "Where are your parents?"