Difference

3 days later

Young min pov
I woke up the same way I always did.I washed up and went to the table to eat breakfast.But there was a difference.Theres an empty chair and gloomy faces surrounding the table.
I ate my food quickly and got out of the house on the way to school.

I stepped into the class and saw ji Hyo waving over to me "Young min!!i missed you!!How was the overseas Programme?"
Overseas programme?Oh I Guess that's my excuse.

"It was normal?I Guess..."

Ji Hyo frowned "What's wrong?You seem so dull.And was the rest sent there too?Rap mon and the rest haven't been in school for a while too."

"Yea they were."
Ji Hyo suddenly held onto both of my shoulders "I have no idea why you are so down.But I'm here for you okay?"
Ji Hyo....

I looked at her and smiled.
"Thank you..."
The door slide open and Jimin and the rest came in.But he wasn't there

I looked out of the window.I Guess he isn't coming to school today either..."

After school~
Jihyo ran towards rap Monster "Babe!!"
Rap Monster hugged her back.

Suga came to me and said " You okay?"

"Yea.Lets go grab some lunch."

We went to a nearby cafe and ordered some food.

"Do you have any idea why...why v suddenly acts this way?"

Suga shaked his head "No...But he's not someone who would act out of ordinary without a reason.Lets have faith in him."
I nodded my head.
Yes that's right.V isn't that type of person.His kisses his warmth towards me must have a reason as well.When I see him...I'll ask him!

But I Guess I was wrong.

The next day
In class

"Where's jhope and the rest?"

Suga said "Oh jhope had to meet up with his dance teacher.Rap Monster had to discuss his career choice with our form teacher.Jimin and jungkook ...no idea where they are fooling around at.(please don't think dirty Guys HAHAH)Jin is at his own home economics class."

"Ohh..."

While I was talking with Suga in class, suddenly the door flew open.Everyone glanced to the door's direction and saw V.
V!!He looks so tired....
I was about to call out to him when suddenly his gaze met mine.
"Hey...~"
He suddenly swiped his head to the other side and walked towards his seat which was far away from mine.

"I...."

Suga clenched his fist "That guy..."
He walked towards v with heavy steps and suddenly pulled him up by his collar.
Suga shouted "What's wrong with you!!??Whats with the sudden change in character.Dont give us this bullshit and ignore young min!"
Suga...

V looked to the side and gave a look like he didn't care at all. Suga trembled with anger and pulled him outside of the classroom.
Everyone gasped and I immediately ran out of the classroom following them.

We were in the school backyard.Suga was still holding onto v's collar.
"Suga!!"
Suga ignored me and gave a punch to V's face.
V spit out some blood but he wouldn't look at either of us in the eye.

Suga finally let his collar go but still glared at him "Bro.Whats up with you?Tell us the reason.One moment you were so desperate to keep young min alive then now you are not even responding to us at all?"

I walked towards V and asked him.

"V...?Tell us...What happened...."

V shrugged and finally spoke "Nothing to do with you guys.Just let me go."

I tugged onto V's sleeve and asked.
"But you kissed me.I thought...I thought you liked me.Do you?Do those moments even mean anything to you."

V kept quiet.

I looked down with embarrassment.I could feel my tears welling up.No young min don't cry.

Suga laughed "Nothing to do with us huh?Nothing right??Well then.I Guess you wouldn't mind me dating young min as well."
He hugged me from the back.

Suga?
Dating?

V stayed silent as well.

And when I looked up he was gone.
I fell to my knees and sobbed.
He doesn't care.He don't really love me.Those kisses.I was wrong .