forgottenglimmer Stories

forgottenglimmer FG♠ - 545K Followers

Published books:

Reyna ng Kamalasan .ƒĢ. (Completed and Published in 2 parts) - ROMANCE

Siya si Zylie. Hindi siya clumsy, galit lang siguro sa kanya ang sahig, bully lang talaga ang mga mesa't upuan. At yung mga pader? Humaharang lang talaga sila ng kusa sa daanan niya. Yan ang palagi niyang biro. Kas...

Secretly Married .ƒĢ. (Published in English & Indonesian) - TEEN FICTION

Phoebe Bernal shares a secret with one of the biggest stars in the country, Kent Fuentabella. Their secret? They've been secretly married. Of course, no one can know. That's Kent Fuentabella, for goodness' sake, a...

Ongoing stories:

Yours .ƒĢ. (Ongoing Series) - GENERAL FICTION

It's not that she doesn't want to, but Sarina Cruz cannot cry. She seems to have lost the ability to shed tears for whatever goddamned reason. Until she meets a rascal named Hunter, and his equally filthy brothers...

The Black Operations .ƒĢ. (Hiatus) - ACTION

Rossann takes another name-- Calista. And she will dig hell to find Kael, the man she loves and the one who put her in Akeldama (Aramaic for field of blood), the clandestine hell on earth.

The Most Dangerous Game (Hiatus) - CHICKLIT

Tres Marias Trilogy -Book I (Body) Helaena Marie

Fire and Ice .ƒĢ. (Hiatus) - ROMANCE

*will continue this after I finish "My Heart is Always Yours and Hunter's Tale" Symphony of Frost and Flame. All about Fire, a prince with a savaged temper, and Ice the indifferent first-born, with Dew Lia and Juli...

i heart kuya .ƒĢ. (Hiatus) - TEEN FICTION