Chapter 1. The Experiment

I was in the dinner hall when I noticed Hanji was acting strange. Stranger than usual. She started walking up to me.
     "Hey y/n," Hanji said excitedly, "Would you mind helping me with something?"
     Every instinct in my body told me not to but how could I resist, I don't like to be rude.
     "Sure, why not?" I replied while I started following the brunette.
     We started heading to her office in an uncomfortable silence. I mean, of course I was nervous about what she wanted, she never really asked me to help her with anything before. I needed to stop overthinking it, she wouldn't do anything that would harm me, right?

     "We're here." Hanji stated while opening the door.
     She opened the door to her office. Needless to say it was messy. She had random books everywhere, she had paper scattered, and there were shattered viles with different liquids around them.
     "I hope you don't mind the mess, I was... studying the experiment." Hanji stated.
     "Oh. It's fine. So what's the experiment?" I asked curiously.
     "Hold on, we are still waiting on someone." Hanji said with a slight smirk.
     "Ok, may I ask who?" I questioned curiously.
     Right when Hanji was about to answer someone knocked on her door. Hanji smiled happily as she said, "Come in." In a melodic  voice.

     The door opened to reveal Levi. I blushed slightly realising why Hanji was smirking. She knew I liked Levi. She better not be trying anything to get me and Levi together, because I have told her a million times that it was never going to happen.
     "Should I question why cadet Y/N is here?" Levi asked.
     "Oh. Yeah I forgot to mention Y/N was going to be apart of this as well."
     "Tch, why did you call me here anyways?"
     "I was hoping you would be willing to help me with an experiment?"
     Levi immediately turned around and started walking to the door.
     "Uh, wait. I figured you would do this so I was hoping I could try to make a deal with you." Hanji stated.
     Levi turned around, "I'm listening."
     "I won't make fun of your height, I will let you call me what ever you want and I won't hold things above your head and make you jump to get it for 3 months."
     "A year. And you have to help me clean." Levi stated.
     "Ok. So we have a deal then?" Hanji asked.
     "I guess, but whats the experiment?" Levi questioned.

     "I'm glad you asked. Just drink the liquid in these viles."
     "That's it?" I commented.
     "What's it gonna do four eyes?"
     "I honestly don't know. I just know it's not dangerous. I'm curious, what it does to see if it could be useful, with finding out more about Titans."
     "Tch, so we're going to be your damn guinea pigs." Levi stated.
     "Oh, don't think of it like that. Just think of it as your testing it." Hanji said.
     Before either of us could say anything Hanji handed both of us a vile with a blue grey color in it.
     "Bottoms up." Hanji said excitedly.
     Levi sighed,"This better not kill me."
     "It won't, trust me."
     "That's the last thing I want to do." Levi commented before taking a swig of the mysterious liquid.
     I chugged down half the liquid, it didn't taste bad. I felt weird though, like I was falling, I felt dizzy, and everything went black. The last thing I heard was a thud before I went unconscious.