Practice Run.

"Not now

"Not now. Let's just enjoy this moment," Prince says and places sweet, gentle pecks on his wife's lips.

Smiling against his lips, Shannon mumbles, "You aren't getting out of this. You know that, right?."

"I know," he chuckles lowly, his hand gently caressing her rotund backside, eliciting a soft moan from Shannon's parted lips. "Can't i spend some time with my wife first?"

"Sure you can," She replied, barely above a whisper, her fingers gently playing with the buttons of his half open shirt as she smiles at him. He smiles back. "After you put money in that jar."

"We're on that again?" he asks, the smile he had on his face slightly falters. She chuckles softly.

"Yes, we're on that again. Now go, or else you're cut off for a month."

"A month?!"

Was she serious?!

"Yes, a month," Shannon replies, narrowing her eyes in a playful manner. "Wanna make it two?"

"Oh, please," Prince says, waving off her threat. "You couldn't last a week without me touching you."

"And you couldn't last a day without me touching you."

"Yes, I can."

"No, you can't."

"Yes, I can."

"No, you ca--," Shannon begins before cutting herself off with a sigh. "Fine. Since you think you can handle it, let's make another bet."

"Okay, let's do it," Prince says, a small smirk playing on the corners of his lips.

"Don't be so quick to agree to this, baby. We haven't even made the bet yet."

"Alright. What kind of bet are we making then?"

"Let's see which one of us can go without touching the other. If I win, we get rid of the swear jar. If you win, we keep it," Shannon replies, finishing off her sentence with a little smirk of her own. Prince chuckles.

"You really hate that jar, don't you?"

"What if I do?"

"It's not going away anytime soon."

"Really? We'll see about that," She says, her smirk growing into a full smile. He smiles.

"I guess we will then."

"Mmm-hmm. Starting now," Shannon, gently taps Prince's arm, signaling for him to let her down. He does. She pulls her dress back down over her hips while he pulls up his boxers and pants. "Let's do a practice run before we agree to this by seeing if we can go without touching or kissing each other for the rest of the night. If it turns out that we can't, then I get to do something of your choosing."