Chapter 1

Funereal evening. The sky sorrowful to even shed a single tear. In the muggle's world, in the zoo where they keep their muggle garbage. House Lennox for the mentally insane. Long endless hallways that lead to nothing. Look to the right, hints of red visible on the white wall. Look to the left, long trails of thin nail scratch marks. Look down, white tiles cracked and decorated with the same red. 

Of all the places, he could have gone to... Dressed in his brown Sunday suit. His gray hair is combed back along with his beard. Next to him walks a doctor of the facility as he spoke.

"Pardon me Mr. Dumbeldore, we don't usually get guests here often." Lurking in the hallways, women whom have lost their spirit would be wandering about, some escorted by doctors, some would be deathly still. 

Professor looked only dead ahead but he continued to answer the doctor.

"Well as her family, I should be permitted to visit her. After all, I went through quite the trouble to find her whereabouts." The doctors paused for a moment to examine closely Professor Dumbledore before replying back.

"How.. Are you related to her? If I may ask sir?"

"I am her Uncle in law. Now where is she Doctor?" The doctor puffed out a heavy sigh as he heard the professor's answer and continued on escorting him throughout the hallways.

The deeper they travel into the hallway, the less and lesser the roaming women are as most of them are in their cells. As they pass by the cell doors utter silence is all be known. 

Down deeper where the shadows are lonely and waiting, the metal spiral stairs lead to a single hallway, to a single white metal door. No name and no window just a metal door painted white. 

Knock knock

"Vinny? Step away from the door." Spoke the doctor with his big nose pressed up against the door.

"Is that her name? Vinny is it?" Professor asked. The doctor pulled out a large key ring with many silver keys and nervously fumbled through each of them. One single rusty key, the doctor opened the heavy door open. 

"Alright then, I'll leave you two alone. I'll be right outside if anything happens." The door creaked shut. Pale walls, can easily be decorated with a doctor holding a syringe. High ceilings, higher than three buff men to reach. A single metal bed, never to sleep on. One light bulb, more than one way to turn it off. 

Albus Dumbledore's eyes searched the room, and his eyes landed on the light bulb that swayed in a circular motion. A slight gust blew his hair from the back. He turned out. Darkened barefoot, with hints dark brown splatters, clean white pants and white shirt, pale wrists colored with black and blue, fingernails ripped and some torn off. 

"How do you do. My name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. May I know your name?" Professor spoke with a calm expression.

"Vinny" She replied

"Who named you Vinny?"

"The orphanage"

"Why?"

"Serviettes... Vinny's" Vinny's is a famous cafe that is in almost every street in the United Kingdoms.

Dumbledore halted and processed his chain of thoughts. He then felt an odd sensation of his mind being pinched and pulled. Dumbledore expression changed as he faced the girl and once more they drowned themselves silence for what seemed like hours.