INTRODUCTON

"This is my land, this is my place to rule. And i am you're Queen."

Hello everyone and welcome to my second one-shot! A whole lot better then the last one, i am saying this right now.
Now, now. Let me show you my rules, as every kingdom has some.

RULES:
1.
Read the rules, and the format before requesting
2. you may request, BUT i am only taking a few. So if i comment, i'll do as command, if i don't i'll probably get to it later. I also will make chapters regarding if i'm taking more requests or not, it depends really.
3. Every character you request will be yandreish. Even if you request for fluff it works.
4. Don't you dare whine if i have not picked your request. Makes me not want to do yours at all in the future.
5. I am not doing oc request. Specifically only reader insert.
6. And last but not least please be polite and understand it takes a while to write stories with life going on, and ideas to come up with.

HOW TO REQUEST FORMAT:
1. you could request from any universe for examples-
Transformers animated, Bayverse, Brave police (Yes it's not really tf but they are alike) and so on and so forth you understand.
2. You add what theme you want it to be, for example-
Fluff, lemons/smut, sad, death, whatever you like.
3. And pick the gender. Or you could leave it neutral, in which I tend to do mostly of until it comes to smut.

Now that is all. Thank you and please do enjoy my sinners.

 Thank you and please do enjoy my sinners