Chapter 25

Rest in peace Robin Twist.You will be missed💔

After we left the not very crowded cafeteria we both decided to go take a walk around in the city since it was very early and not many people were outside by this time.

Harry had been showing some symptoms of his OCD like moving things around in the cafeteria and fixing my jacket and bracelet. He even sometimes just fast just ran over to the bathroom to wash his hands,at least 5 times. Just before we left the cafeteria he had to placed out everything out from his wallet and place the stuff perfectly back in there. And as usual when we walked out the door he had to untie his shoes and tie them back together.

Hand in hand we slowly and quietly walked down the street with the small and huge shops at the side of us. The only thing we really heard were some cars and just some people heading to work. I loved the atmosphere around us and I enjoyed just walking around,holding his hand,being quiet.

"Park? You like park right?" He coughed and pointed in front of us.
I giggled and hugged his arm and nodded.
"Want to go there?" He furrowed his brows. I nodded and there we headed.

The park wasn't as empty as the city. There were children running around with each other and their parents,couples that was cuddling and dogs running around with their owners.

This day it was really hot outside but not to hot,that was just perfect. Perfect for me and Harry to just sit down in the middle of the the grass.

"How are you feeling? After...what happened to your mother?" He asked as he grabbed a flower and pulled it out from the ground. I let out a light sigh and looked up to the sky.

"She's in s better place now...I miss her like crazy though and I don't think I'll ever accept the fact that I didn't get the chance to say goodbye" I could feel Harry's eyes focusing on me but I refused to look up at him since I knew I was at the very edge to bawl my eyes out.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds before open them to meet a pair of green worried once. I smiled softly at him and stroke his silk cheek with my hand.

"I'm fine" I nodded and smiled in a try to calm him down. His body were tensed up and his eyes were drowning in worry.

"Yes? Yes you okay? If Alli isn't..." he frowned deeply and coughed before correcting himself.
"If you're not okay please tell me..." He mumbled with a very unsure tone in his voice.

I looked down on the yellow dandelion in his hand and smiled small. Harry were such a down to earth guy who wanted the best and wanted to show people that even that he had the OCD he could help people around him and he could do stuff without a problem that others without OCD could manage to do. I admired him for that and I admired him for trying for me because I could tell he was.

As I looked down on his fingers playing with the dandelion I got stuck and started to think. My mothers funeral was in a week which means that I had to fly back home to Manchester and away from London and Harry. But I didn't want to leave Harry here.
I really wanted him to attempt to the funeral with me,it would be beautiful and I think it would in some way made me calmer.

"Harry...uh..." I looked up slowly to see that Harry were already look at me.

"Mhmm?" He smiled small and coughed.

"My mothers funeral..." I furrowed my eyebrows at the big load of pain drowning over my heart and sighed out.
"Hate to say that sorry um..." I closed my eyes and shook my head.

His hand connected with my back and started to make circular motion.
I let in a deep breath and not longer after let it out again as I opened my eyes.

"My mothers funeral is in a week which means I have to leave London and I don't know when I'll be back here..." Hi eyebrows furrowed and his mouth opened to speak up but he not later after closed it again. He grabbed his lower lip between his thumb and pointing finger and looked down to the ground.

"I wonder if you maybe want to come?..." I barley could hear myself as I asked him but I was sure he heard me after he looked up at me confused.

"You want..m-me there?" He gulped and bite his lip hard,really hard.
I gave him a calm and sad smiled before stroking my thumb over his lower lip and shook my head. He sighed out and let go of his lip with his teeth.

"Yes I do want you there...I want you to talk with your mother and stepfather though" He went quiet for at lest a minute before placing a kiss to my neck and his head on my shoulder.

"Okay...Okay I will talk to them" he nodded and grabbed my hand along with the little flower. A big smile crossed over my face as I looked down on our hands.

"Great..." I spoke out quietly and look down on him and placed a kiss to his head.
I fast grabbed his sunglasses and placed them on my nose and laid down on the grass with a little grin on my face.

"Hey that's my sunglasses..." Harry whined with a little smile on his face.

"Mío es tuyo,isn't it like that yeah?" I let out a giggle at his extremely confused face expression and dragged him in his shirt, down to me so his face now were right above mine.
"Mine is yours,right?" I giggled.

His mouth formed into an O-Shape and his eyes formed dimples next to them as his lips formed into a smile.

"Mío...es..t-tuyo" he nodded leaving us both giggling.

"Thank you" I giggled and poked a kiss onto his lips. I pulled away but not to far away,just so close to have our lips still connected.
I pressed my lips to his again and wrapped my arms around his neck.
We both almost forgot about the fact that we were outside in the park,it was like everyone around is disappeared.

This boy made me feel some type of way and I loved that feeling and hopefully Harry did too.