girl.

(name) got to meet the other members of bangtan and they seem fond of her too. it's been a year of being friends with bangtan and being yoongi's girlfriend. of course yoongi was always overprotective of her being around them but (name) didn't care. she wouldn't do anything foolish anyway. 

"(name) noona~" jimin called out to the girl who was chasing taehyung around for her phone.

"yes?" she stopped running to catch her breath.

"let's go out!"

"oh! i want to come too!" taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

"give me back my phone and you can come," (name) held out her hand and he gave her back her phone.

she checked her messages and saw that he had spammed yoongi with incomprehensible texts and a lot of 'i love you baby's.

"kim taehyung! you're dead!" (name) yelled and taehyung laughed, running away from her.

"yah! let's go!" jimin called out.

~

"where we going?" (name) asked as the three walked.

"we're going to buy you new clothes!" jimin exclaimed.

"what for?"

"for your anniversary duh," taehyung hit her arm lightly.

"we're just going to stay in bed and watch movies though," (name) explained to the two 95' liners.

"no, no. we're going to be good dongsaengs and buy things for noona," jimin gave a huge smile, his cheeks puffed.

"yah! there's gucci over there," taehyung exclaimed, pointing towards the store.

"we're not going there!" jimin held onto his arm before he runs off into the store.

the three spent a long time in the mall, looking at clothes and making (name) try them on. they even lost taehyung at one point but found him in gucci, trying out the shoes. jimin had to drag him out with (name) laughing throughout the ordeal.

~

"i'm tired," (name) plopped onto the couch and let go of all the bags she was carrying.

"we'll go eat the take out first then~"

"whatever tae," (name) took out her phone to check her messages. 

yoongi <3 :

babe, come to big hit

yoongi <3 :

bring those two kids too

(name) :

alrighty~ see you soon <3

"hurry and eat! we've gotta go to the building," (name) called out.

"okay!" jimin replied.

"gwo and wear ywour wew clowthes!" 

"taehyung ah! don't talk with out mouth full! (name)! he meant 'go and wear your new clothes'!"