just the beginning

(ps: y/n means your name) ( I chose to name your best friend Nora it willl just make it easier for me to write the story)

you and your best friend  decide to move to Los Angeles  to start your careers as models , today is your first day in Los Angeles and you and Nora decide to go to different modeling agencies to see if any of them can give you jobs. too weeks after  you get five replies back from the seven modeling agencies you went to. you know have a stable job and live in a greta apartment with your best friend, fast forward to a year after (just imagine that during that year you and your best friend have the best time of your lives you got to photoshoots from monday to Thursday and sometimes party on the weekends everything is going great, also I wanted to fast froward because I didn't want the character to meet Logan right away I wanted her to have like a year of development where she gets to know people and develop as a model)

one morning you get a call from your manager (aka Katy):

Katy: hey (y/n)

(y/n):hey wats up

Katy: I was calling to tell you that you and Nora have a photoshoot today at 5 pm.

(y/n): oh okay what company is it for.

Katy: is this company called maverick idk if you have heard of it a youtube called Logan Paul started it, his manager called yesterday and asked if you and Nora could pose for some of his photos with his merch.

(y/n):yeah ill let Nora know.

Katy: okay don't be late and please look your best see you in couple of hours.

(Y/n): lol okay Katy don't worry we will look presentable.

Katy: I hope,lolbye

you hang up the phone and go over to norms room to wake her up,

(y/n): hey Nora get up we have three hour to eat something and get ready for a photoshoot 

nora: are you serious (as she is getting off her bed) what company is this for

(y/n): honestly I am not sure Katy said something about a youtube and maverick march idk but we will find out when we get there

you both eat something healthy,after wards you shower,begin to do your hair and make up, you leave you apartment at around 4:03 to make sure you get to the photoshoot in time because you know L.A traffic.

40 minutes later you arrive to your location, you into this gym garage type of thing and see a bunch of cameras and a white backdrop set up in a corner of the gym, and then you hear your manager Katy calling you on to a corner she is with Jeff and one other guy, you walk up to them.

(y/n)&nora: hi 

Jeff: hi so this is Logan (pointing to Logan) and he is the creator of Maverick.

logan: hi nice to meet you (shaking your and noras hand)

Jeff: so Logan this is (y/n) and Nora they will be the models for todays photoshoot

logan:great so shall we get started

nora: yeah lets go 

Logan hands a couple of new t-shirt and hoodies to wear, you begin the photoshoot everything goes great the pictures come out great, Jeff tell your manager Katy that he really liked the way you worked, they kept calling you to go over to shoot everytime Logan released new merchandise, so you begin to meet his friends and after a couple of months you could say you and him were friends.You and Nora are talking to Kate about some other photoshoots and preparing to leave, when you are walking out the door Logan stops you and Nora.

logan: hey guys 

(Y/N) & Nora: hey whats up

Logan: George is having a party for hitting 5 mill on youtube and he called me and told me to invite you guys.

(y/n); yeah sure at what time 

Logan: at 9pm he rented this big place and everything

nora: yeah we just need to go shower and get ready

(y/n): yeah so whats the address of the place?

Logan: you know what why don't you guys give me your address and ill pick you guys up

nora: yeah that sound great (types down you guys address on a text and send it to Logan)did you get my text?

Logan: (looks at his phone and nods)yeah I got it so ill be picking you guys up around 8 or 8:30

(y/n): yeah sounds great 

you and Nora go home eat something and get ready after you are done, you wait for Logan to arrive, he picks you guys up and leaves to the party, when you arrive you say hi to everyone you know, and Logan and George introduce you to some of the people you had never seen before. you are having a great time dancing and just laughing with some friends, but you decide to take a little breaking  go outside into a balcony and sit in a chair and look at the sky you start thinking of how blessed you are to have your dream job and to be surrounded by such great people, all of the sudden someone taps your shoulder and sits right next to you, you look to yours side and see Logan, you begin talking about your jobs and then everything takes a turn and you begin talking about relationships, and out of nowhere Logan grabs you face and looks deeply into your eyes and he begins to lean in and so do you.

Logans pov: the night was going great and then I'm walking around and I see (y/n) sitting outside  I walk out side and begin to talk to her out of nowhere idk what comes over me and I grab her face and lean in for a kiss, it was one of the best kisses I've ever had in my whole entire life, and honestly I've being waiting a very long time to do this.

your pov: one moment I was just sitting there chilling and the next I'm kissing Logan Paul, but tbh its a great kiss, and I guess I have being waiting for him to do it.

the next morning you wake up in a room you had never seen before and all you remember from the night before is talking and then kissing Logan, you begin to look around, then you realize there is no one else in the room with you you start looking for you clothes and begin getting dress, when all of the sudden you hear people chatting in the living room and you recognize one of the voices.

(Ps: I'm sorry if this first episode was Kind of boring I just wanted the character to have a little bit of time to meet Logan, I honestly didn't want them to meet right away and fall in love right away, I just feel like that is way to unrealistic, but I promise I will make the next part much more interesting.)