Babies.

At the wedding reception:

Logans Pov: after the ceremony we went to the reception, we danced, we laughed and we had fun, everything was great, the food was delicious, the DJ was amazing, but the best part is that we were finally married, we get to spend the rest of our lives together, I will never ever forget this day, and she just looks stunning.

(Y/N)POV: everything at the reception was perfect, everyone came, there were so many people, they were dancing laughing, the kids were all playing at a corner too, everyone was having fun, and I was having the best time, I'm finally married, i get to spend everyday with this goofball, and my little baby boy, I have the family I've always dreamed of, I am the luckiest most blessed girl in the world. 

Logan: well we are finally husband and wife.

(Y/N): yeah we are officially stuck with each other forever.

George: well I mean its more like you are stuck with Logan forever, he is just ...........something else, like girl what have you gotten yourself into.

(Y/N): honestly I have no idea!!

Logan: okay then wow, really both of you, I mean I just came here to have a good time an I feel so attacked right now.

(Y/N) & George: (laughs)

George: bro you know we just playing.

Logan: yeah sure whatever.

George: okay well I'm going to the dance floor, to bust so moves.

(Y/N)POV: so yeah George just left to dance, and Logan and I just sit there, our fingers interlocked just the two of us enjoying the moment, the kids are at a corner playing games, and cameron well cameron is like his dad the clown, funny outgoing type of dude, so he made friends pretty quickly with the other kids.

Logan: did I tell you how beautiful you look?

(Y/N): um yeah I pretty sure this is like the 100th time but its okay, and you look pretty handsome.

Pam: okay well its almost midnight and your flight leaves in two hours so I think you two should go change, grab you bags and leave.

Logan: well then we shall go.

(Y/N): okay but lets go say bye first.

(Y/N)POV: we go around to every table to say bye and thank everyone who came, and then we go to cameron and remind him that we will be leaving for five days, and he will be staying wth grandma for a while, after that we leave, we go change to some comfortable clothes, and then grab our bag and take our air plane to BORA BORA!!!!!, yeah ugh I can't wait this is going to be great.

A couple of days later.

(Y/N)POV: well we have being at Bora Bora for three days now, and everything its great we have gone out, yesterday we went hiking to Monte Pahia, then to beach mature point, we went on a jet ski tour, lagoon snorkeling, and so many more things that we will do, we have also called cameron every single night before he goes to bed, I kinda miss my little boy, but I've had the best time with Logan.

LogansPOV: well best freaking week ever and it isn't over yet, we have gone to so many beautiful places, done so many fun things, if you know what a mean, well the food here is delicious, everything is great, but I do kinda miss my boy, we do call him everyday tho, he says he misses us too but I know he is having fun with my mom, well now we are getting ready to go out to eat, and well we will see what else happens today.

Nine months later.

(Y/N): Logan hurry up we can't be late .

Logan: okay Im sorry, I just couldn't find my shoe.

(Y/N): didn't I tell you where it was?

Logan: yeah but...... okay lets just forget it and go.

(Y/N): okay lets go.

Logan POV: after her yelling at me we finally leave for Georges surprise b day party, I know we are running a bit late, because we were supposed to be there at 8 and its 8:15 but I texted mark to take a bit longer, since he is the one that supposed to distract George until everyone is there, so know we will make it, well I hope.

(Y/N): omg I told you to get ready earlier, did you text mark?

Logan: yes

cameron: mommy where are we going?

(Y/N): baby we are going to uncle Georgies birthday party.

Cameron: yay he is really funny!!!!

(Y/N): yeah he is.

Logan: what about daddy is he funny?

Cameron: yeah but uncle George is more funny, but I still love you dad.

Logan: oh wow!!that hurt.

(Y/N): hey he said he loves you either way.

Logan: yeah I love you too bug.

Cameron: I am not a bug.

Logan: you are my little bug.

At the party:

Kylie: so yeah but I'm not sure.

(Y/N): so there is a chance you might be pregnant?

Kylie: yah maybe idk.

Nora: does mark know?

Kylie: no I'm nervous but I have to take a pregnancy test but if I'm not I don't want him to like find it and get disappointed, because he has being telling me he wants a kiddo.

(Y/N): well then maybe some time this week we can have a girls night at Noras, and we will buy pregnancy tests and if you are pregnant we can plan how to tell him in a really cute clever way.

Nora: oh hell yeah we haven't had a girls night in such a long time.

Kylie: okay then we will, but talking about babies, when are you and Logan going for the next one ha?

Nora: oh yeah I want a niece you know.

(Y/N): okay you two chill, and to be honest idk like we have cameron, and we got married like nine months ago.

Nora: yeah in three months its going to be a year.

(Y/N): well I'm ready but idk if Logan wants to you.

Logan: you don't know if I want what?

Thank you guys hope you enjoyed, don't forget vote and comment, and I'm sorry for the many time jumps but I had writers block, and I honestly wasn't sure what to write about, but thank for your support.