Zayn Malik imagine (Centre Parcs) Part 1

You and your husband Zayn had taken your 7 year old daughters, Michelle and Jasmine and your 9 year old boy, Ben to Centre Parcs for a weekend where you had booked a few activities for your children to do while you and Zayn had one spa day. It was the second day and your two daughters, Michelle and Jasmine had been booked for a trail ride and you had just dropped them off and were now waiting for them to return as you watched their stuff. Zayn had taken your son, Ben to do rock climbing which is what he's really interested in but is really bad at it. 

An hour later and you and your two daughters where at the plaza walking around and looking at the shops, you decided to take them in to the Kids store which was toy shop in the village. "Mummy, can I have some money to buy something, please" Michelle pleads as she looked up at you with pleading eyes and you ask her what she wants to get, she quickly shows you and you hand her the money to go and pay for the stuffed tiger she wanted to get, while your other daughter, Jasmine wanted to buy a stuffed lion and you handed her some money so she could buy the toy.

You soon recieve a text from Zayn saying that him and Ben had just arrived at the Plaza and were heading for the swimming pool, you quickly look for Michelle and Jasmine who had just finished paying and the three of you head out to the swimming pool where you'd meet Zayn and Ben. "Hi babe" you say when you found Zayn lounging on the lounge chair while Ben was playing in the wave pool as he waited for his two sisters to join him. "Hi Y/N, I was starting to worry" Zayn says as he gets up and gives you a cuddle while both Michelle and Jasmine run into the pool to join their older brother, Ben in the wave pool just as the distinctive sound came on, letting everyone know that the waves were about to start. You badly wanted to go in and join your kids but you also wanted Zayn to join you guys and you knew that was not going to happen.

"Y/N, you can go in if you want. I don't mind, I 'll stay here and watch the stuff" Zayn says as he could tell how you were feeling just by looking at you, you shake your head as you look at him, "why don't you come in with us, the kids would love it if you came in" you say as you were trying to convince him to go in to the wave pool with you, but he just shook his head slightly and folded his arms, "no and you know I can't swim" Zayn says, as he watches you standing up from your seat, "fine then, I'll just have to go in by myself along with the kids" you say as you entered the wave pool while trying to think of a way to get your husband in the pool with you. Zayn watched you and the kids from the lounge chair and you quickly noticed he had a slight sad face on, you made your way over to him, leaving the kids to carry on playing in the wave pool as you sat on the lounge chair beside your husband. 

"Zayn, what's wrong?" you ask

"it's nothing babe" Zayn says,

"come on Malik, I know when you're not yourself" you say 

"I just feel like I'm missing out on things" Zayn says

"like what, babe?" you ask, even though you already knew the answer

"I'm not able to enjoy swimming with my family because of my fear" Zayn says, look at him with a sad face then you give him a kiss on the cheek and on the lips, "you're not missing anything" you say then you leaned back in the other lounge chair while Zayn leans back in the lounge chair beside you and you both watch your three kids happily playing in the water.