Chapter 2: The outing ending with pain

Hope every one like's it. Not everyone is a team Stelena Fan,Sorry. Don't worry Im not a hater against Delena

Chapter 2:

Elena's Pov:

I light the fire. I yelled to Damon who obvisouly wasn't here,that im going to feed.

I got out of the house in vampire speed. I used my Vampre Hearing to hear for animal movemants.

Yes,I drink animal blood,Idk why though. I heard one. I ran and tiptoed but then I got startled by a figure,who got it right before me.

"Dick". I muttered. He chuckled. "Hey,you know I was gonna eat that".I said. "Yea,but I thought you drank human blood".he said back.

"No,geez who would,your killing inocent souls,drinking people's blood that means so much,whoever does that is sick,I said. He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and ran off finding other food. I ran by the old Lockwood plantation. I smiled at alll the memoires Damon and I had here. I kept on going. I heard someone close by.

I turned around and there he was. Tyler!,How are you I yelled running into his arms. He smiled. He asked how's Stefan. Idk he just got back I just met him. He looked confused. Must be some blood Damon has got you on he said. Well I gotta go,bye he said running away. That was  a bit strange I thought. Here.

I swooshed around. There he was,Stefan. I smiled. Walking towards him.Thanks,Stefan I said. No promblem,he said back with a smile. A sweet smile. I sat down on a log,eating. he sat beside me stairing at my neck.

Hey,perve you got a promblem with hot ladies like me I ask. He chuckled standing up. He put his hand out wanting me to take it. I dropped the rabbit,inocent rabbit and walked with him. So,what's changed here,he asks. What do you mean,I ask. See I lived here im 1864 with Damon,I left 22 years ago,for Pittsburg,Pennsivania.

Oh,um tecnology that's really it I guees.,I said smiling. He smiled and chuckled a bit too

. Wanna go somewhere,he asked. yea,where to I asked. Anywhere,He smiiled facing me. I thought a bit. Ouuu,I know what about, Foudner's mountain. he smiled,ofcaorse Elena. We ran in vampire speed. I started to laugh,it seemed like we were racing. I stopped out of breath. HE seemed fine.

Let's walk he  said. We fiannly got there. Fiannly,I sat down on the edge. He sat next to me. What happend to you,he asked. What do you mean.

Youv'e changed,you were so kind-hearted,so sensatvie,what happend he asked. Im still like that Stefan,besides how do you know who I was and still am in the first place,I asked. Elena,I don't know what's going on right now but we loved eachother.

I guess youv'e moved on,but I still love you,Elena please just look. Whoa,I've always loved Damon,What are you talking about,I just met you. I don't love you,and never will. 

That was it,we left after that.

I walked into the house liked nothing had happend.

I kissed Damon on the lips while he was in the long couch drinking bourban.

I took the cup and put some more, I took a sip or two. I gave it back. He smiled.

 I sat down next to him,Putting my head in his lap.

So what were you doing,I asked sweetly.

I was watching the news,talked to Jeremy and well just sat here reading a book.

You?he aasked.

I wnt to hunt,and your brother took my food but he gave me some food that he just hunted,then we went to founder's mountain and we talked then came back.

I smiled looking down. Was it true I asked? I said in my head.

HE could tell I was thinkg. I got up, moved some hair away from his face then kissed him long and passiontaly.

Then I left to go to myroom.

Dear Diary,

It's Elena again,I know I haven't written,but there's nothning to wright about anymore.

Well Stefan Damons Brother told me something today.

Im not sure to belive him or not.

Ugh,this is so frustrating.

I've got to go Damon is coming in.

Love,Elena.

Damon's POV:

Hey sweet girl. I layed on the bed with her craddaling her. I started to tickle her. She didn't do anything. 

I had to make sure she was breathing.

She was sitting there still.

Elena,babe?

She was frozen cold.

Stefan,I yelled.

he came in running.

he looked at her,with tears in his eyes.                                                                                                            

call Bonnie. 

he did it. I tryed to warm her. I tryed to shake her awake. Nothing.

I layed her on the bed,getting blood and water. Hey she was reciantly a human she needs water.

Bonnie,is on her way with jeremy.

I yelled back saying ok,I tryed again and again to get her awake. Elena,Darling wake up. 

Bonnie I say neraly shouting. Bonnie takes a look at her paleness elenea. Damon,Stefan outside she says. Was she told anything today,She asked. I said no,we looked at Stefan he looked down.

What did you say,I asked. the truth he says. I was angry,more than ever. that's why,she said. Stefan you told her somehting that was different than Damon's story. 

She's like this because she's sibergated to Damon,her body is working everything out. Just leave her.

I looked at Elena's lifeless body. I kissed her one last time,turned off the light and closed the door,and let her sleep till her body wakens,and I shall be here.