Part 1.

Y/n: yawns and stretches Morning, Dad.

Y/n went downstairs, still feeling a bit groggy from sleep, and found his dad in the kitchen, humming a tune as he prepared breakfast.

Y/n: takes a seat at the table Hi, dad.

Dad: Morning, son. smiles warmly Did you sleep well?

Y/n: nods Yeah, I think I got enough rest.

The scent of freshly made pancakes filled the air, making Y/n's stomach rumble in anticipation. It was always a treat to have a delicious breakfast prepared by his dad.

Y/n: glances at the stack of pancakes Those look amazing. Thanks, Dad.

Dad: flips a pancake onto a plate You're welcome, Y/n. Enjoy!

Y/n: takes a bite of the pancake Mmm, delicious!

As Y/n savored the tasty breakfast, he engaged in a conversation with his dad, their words flowing back and forth in a heartwarming exchange.

Y/n: So, Dad, Mom mentioned that big test I have coming up.

Dad: Ah, yes. How are you feeling about it?

Y/n: sighs Honestly, it's a bit nerve-wracking. But I've been studying hard, so I hope it pays off.

Dad: That's the spirit, Y/n! Believe in yourself and give it your best shot.

They continued their conversation, offering words of wisdom and encouragement, filling the kitchen with laughter and warmth.

Y/n: finishes eating Thanks for the pancakes, Dad. They were really tasty.

Dad: You're welcome, Y/n. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Have a great day!

Y/n: grabs his backpack Thanks, Dad. Good luck with everything today.

Dad: Good luck to you too, Y/n. Make us proud!

With a smile and a wave, Y/n headed towards the door, ready to face the challenges of the day, fueled by the love and support from his dad.

Y/n hopped onto his bike and pedaled his way to school, but to his dismay, he encountered an unexpected obstacle on his route—a never-ending traffic jam. Cars were honking, and the road seemed to stretch for miles.

Y/n: looks ahead at the sea of vehicles Oh no, this is going to take forever.

With a sigh, Y/n maneuvered his way through the congested traffic, trying to find the quickest route to school. But every turn he took seemed to lead to another line of cars and frustrated drivers.

Y/n: muttering to himself Why does this always happen on the most important days?

As the minutes ticked by, Y/n realized that he was running out of time. The school seemed farther and farther away, and he began to worry about being late for his test.

Y/n: glances at his watch I can't afford to be late. I need to find a way out of this traffic.

Thinking quickly, Y/n decided to take a detour through some side streets. He veered off the main road, hoping to escape the gridlock and make up for lost time.

Y/n: pedaling faster Come on, legs. We can do this!

With determination in his eyes, Y/n pedaled with all his might, navigating through the maze of smaller streets. It was a bumpy ride, but he refused to give up.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Y/n emerged from the tangle of traffic and found himself on a clear road. The school was now in sight, and he could almost taste victory.