Prologue

Louis woke up in his bed, wanting to go back to sleep immediatly because it was monday which meant he had school

His best friend Perrie had been texting him all weekend about some boy who also happened to be gay. He hated being set up because the guys were usually weird or total asses

Louis' mom yelled for him to get ready and he rubbed his eyes, yawning and getting out of bed after a few more minutes. He took a quick shower and styled his hair into a quiff, then put on black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a denim jacket. He brushed his teeth and slipped his black Vans on, then grabbed his bag and went downstairs

After a quick breakfast he was on his way to school driving in a nice silence. He didnt exactly know why but he had a feeling it was gonna be a good day.

He enterd the school and went straight to his locker, taking out the things he needed. He saw Perrie come over to him and he hugged her tightly, "Hey Perrie."

Before she could greet him back Louis had to ask, "So where's this boy?"

Perrie smiled, "Eager are we? He's kinda shy at first okay?"

Just as she finished a boy walked up to them, "Louis this is Harry, Harry this is Louis."

Louis smiled at Harry and shook his hand. He'd have to lie if he said he wasn't extremly attractive.

"How did I never see you before?" Louis asked.

Harry looked up with a full pink flush to his face. "I dont really like to draw attention to myself at school to be honest."

Louis' body was in pure shock he wasn't expecting Harry's voice to be so low and raspy and let's not get him started on his long torso and how his shirt is a scrunched up at the bottom showing a smooth strip of tanned skin.

"Me neither to be honest. It just happens." Louis said, trying not to stare at Harry.

Harry giggled at Louis' 'it just happens' comment. He mentally cursed himself for giggling in front of him. If you were to see them you'd think Harry was perfect content to what was going on but half of it just went over his head from being so fixated on Louis' lips.

Louis' heart melted when he heard Harry giggling. It was the cutest thing he ever heard. Then he realized that Perrie had sneaked away and he shook his head, smiling at the ground. "Looks like she left." he chuckled.

"She's always been sneaky like that." Harry lightly laughed. His heart sped up knowing he was alone with Louis. "So, um do you want to hang out later? We could maybe sit together at lunch, or go somewhere to eat. We dont have to if you dont want to! I mean you seem like a great guy and-" Harry continued to ramble on in his nervous state.

"Hey calm down!" Louis chuckled, "I'd love to eat lunch with you! I have to go to class now but I'll see you later, ok?" He moved to kiss Harry's cheek, then quickly walked into his classroom and sat on his seat next to Perrie.

All Harry could think was Louis. Louis kissed him! His cheek still tingled and he wanted more. Each passing class took longer and longer Louis never leaving his mind.

Louis sat in class, moving his pen around nervously. He hadn't seen Harry's reaction to the kiss. What if he didn't like it?

"You ok?" Perrie whispered and Louis just nodded.

He hated the waiting and ran to the cafeteria when it was time for lunch, waiting there for Harry, gnawing on his lip nervously

As soon as the lunch bell rang Harry sprinted to the lunch room searching for Louis. When he finally found him he was sitting by a window, alone. He'd get him all to himself! He played cool and walked over to table and sat right across from him