Chapter 3

Harry slowly woke up, even though it was Friday he just wasn't ready to take on the day. He decided a cold shower was the best way to wake up so after that he quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans that he knew were excessively tight, a lose gray sweater and some brown boots, then styled his hair. He had to admit he looked pretty good, on the way to school he may have broken a few speeding limits but what could he say? He wanted to get there early so he could talk with Louis.

Louis woke up and put on skinny light bluish grey jeans, a white t shirt, a black leather jacket and black leather boots. He styled his hair into a quiff and took his sunglasses because it was pretty sunny outside. He was waiting for Harry in front of the school, taking out a cigarette and lighting it

Harry pulled up at the school and smiled when he say Louis. He ran up to him but his smile faltered a bit, "Boo, you smoke?" Harry asked a little confused

"Hey baby. Yeah I do sometimes." Louis said, blowing out the smoke, away from Harry.

"Oh.." Harry looked down. He never really agreed with smoking, it hurt his lungs when he would breath in the second hand smoke.

Louis put the cigarette away and pulled Harry close, "I'm not gonna do it around you, ok?" He kissed Harry's head and smiled at him

"Thanks a lot Boo." Harry kissed his cheeks, "I always overreact, I'm just scared, it can cause cancer but it's your body so I can't really do anything."

"Well I tried to stop once but it didn't really work." Louis said, holding Harry close.

"Its okay I get it. But do you think one day you could try again? I really love you and I don't want to lose you." Harry hugged him really tight, why was this making him so emotional? Tons of people smoke!

"I will, I promise." Louis said, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Yay!" Harry's face lit up and he kissed Louis's nose. "I love you so so much." Harry felt so giddy over this it's not even normal

"I love you too, but don't expect it to be soon." Louis said

"I know but still." Harry just kept hugging him. "Ugh I don't feel like school today." Harry groaned looking up at the big building

"We didn't go there a few days ago so we have to go there today. But later you could come over and...sleep over, my family will be gone the whole weekend." Louis said, biting his lip

Harry's eyes widened, my god, "A-are you sure?" He cursed himself for stuttering

"Definitly." Louis said, pulling away a bit to look at Harry, "I want this Harry. I didn't put this outfit on for no reason."

Harry bit his lips and blushed, "I want this too.. And the outfit, its definitely working."

Louis smirked and kissed Harry's cheek, "Good, that's what I wanted."

He took Harry's hand and looked at him one more time, "But you have to admit I look hot with a cigarette."

Harry breathed out and whispered in his ear, "Of course you do I was just about ready to attack you." He then licked right below his ear and pulled away smirking.

Louis smiled, his skin tingling and he bit his lip, looking Harry up and down, "But you look pretty hot too, really hot to be honest." Louis said, smirking and taking his sunglasses off.

Harry groaned, "I feel like your favorite thing to do is to turn me on in inconvenient places."

"Yeah I like doing that a lot." Louis said. He put his hands on Harry's hips and pulled him close, taking Harry's bottom lips between his teeth and tugging on it while smirking.