Her hate

Assalamualikum!how are u?i hope u all are going fine,thank u allll so much for ur response to my story!!!i love all for that!!

Hussain's pov:

I was confused!! Should I go to her??what if she doesn't wanna meet me??but what if she needs to talk to me???but I need to see her it's been 2days I didn't saw her!!i hope she is fine..

Can I plz tell her?what I feel for her!!Her behavior which she has done that day was hurting in pieces of my heart!! But why did her behavior so changed??

وَلا تَحُسَبَنَّ اللَّهَ غَىٰفِلاََ عَمَّا يَعُمَلُ اُلظَّىٰلِمُونَّ إِنَّمَا يُؤَ جّرهـُمُ لِيَوُمٍ تَشُخَصُ فِيهِ اُُلاَّبُصَـٰرُ(٤٢)

Do not ever think ALLAH is unaware of what the wrongdoers do.he only defers them until a day when the sights stare.

That's enough I think I should go to her....

Taqbeer's pov:

*flash back*

"Zain"I called him while he was busy reading a book

"Hmm" was all he replied back

"ZAIN"I moved my hand to shoulder and Shaked it hard

"YAAR BAS KARHO TAQBEER!" He half yelled making me look at him in and finche

I looked at him and turned making my back face him showing him that I'm angry with him

I could feel his movement first he let out a breath throws his all anger aside

"Taqbeer?"he called me but I didn't replied or moved

"Acha na sorry!"he pleaded but I was not in mood to forgive him so...

"Sorry sorry sorry!!"this time he held his both ears while making a innocent face which melts me

"It's ok"looking at his face It just slipped out of my mouth....

*flash back ends*

Pehle ap manna lete the,lekin ab tou hum tannha reh gy hai......

No I can't be week now I have teach him a lesson but how??
What should I do?should I teach him lesson??or am I suppose to do the same with him..?or should I just stay quiet...

I was lost in my world of thoughts...

I felt a shiver ran my Spain when suddenly the bell rang

Kon hoga is waqat??

I headed to the door an opened it and next thing came in my view was I never wanted to see............

So how was it???
Any favorite part??
Any favorite character???

Sorry I wasn't updating cuz of the eid...but now the chapter is there so I hope u liked it.....

Smile and support
Bari67