Spaceman

I was sitting in between Fred and Daphne in the Mystery Machine on our way to KISS World. I was texting my best friend outside of the gang. Well I was until Fred hit a pothole. My phone flew out of my hands as Daphne screamed at Fred.

"I wish you would all come to your senses. You don't see me acting ridiculous over my favorite group, the Ascot Five, do you?" He put in a CD. I grimaced at the music.

"Fred please!" Daphne stopped the CD.

"I'm just saying. I think they're twice the band KISS is." I tuned them out as I tried to find my phone. By the time I found it we made it to the park. We all got out, and walked toward the gates. Screaming made us look away from each other. I couldn't keep up with the two that were talking to Shaggy. I heard something about a witch and that was it. I raised my eyebrows in shock. I stood back as the gang talked to the security lady. I don't talk to a lot of new people. Or people much at all. We had to sneak into the park after that. We followed behind the security lady as she talked with another guy.

"Now don't get crazy, Delilah. Just stay calm, because I'm gonna be honest with you. I called for some back up." She freaked out.

"I can take care of this unusual situation." We all share a look. Daphne was right. There was a mystery. I went with Fred, Velm, and Daph to check out the supervisor's office. We listened to the conversation inside until we heard screaming. We whipped around to see Shag and Scoob running away from something.

"Wait guys!" Too late. They ran into the security lady.

"I thought I told you kids to stay out!" She was outraged. The park supervisor came out and talked to us.

"But don't you want the crowds to come back?" A voice came out of nowhere

"Oh they'll come back." A confetti/smoke bomb went off. I covered my face when it went off. I moved my hands to see KISS. "To see us!" I swear I could hear music after they said that. I shook it off. I smiled small as Daph freaked out and latched herself to Starchild. To be truthful, I had a small crush on the Spaceman but would never act anywhere near how Daph is.

"We're mystery solvers."

"That's funny, so are we.

"But you're a rock band."

"Everybody needs a hobby." Fred went into a rant as Starchild circled us. I looked Velma in question. She just shrugged. KISS huddled together. They talked for a few minutes until they accepted our help.

"On second thought, we've decided you can help." Demon did not look happy, Catman looked indifferent, and Spaceman was looking at me. Wait what? I doubled taked to see he was. Okay? It seemed like none of them liked us very much. Except for Starchild liking Daphne, typical. But they seem willing to try. We needed to know more about the witch so KISS took us to the security room. As the video of the witch destroying a lot of KISS items, Shad and Scoob hid in a locker.

"Obviously you've done this before." I laughed inwardly as Demon said that. They were pulled out by Ms. Domino. The rest of the gang talked about the situation, I stayed quiet but kept along. We all decided to have a tour of the park to know the area better. I was looking over the video again until Velma called to me.

"Come on Avery, were going to see the park now." I nodded. I walked next to Velma as we exited the building. As we were walking, my mind started to wander and I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Spaceman. His eyes locked with mine.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"What? Oh! You're fine." I pulled away from his gaze, looked down, and blushed in embarrassment. I hurriedly walked up to walk next to Velma. He stood there confused on what just happened without me knowing. We made it to the stage area and the band did an amazing costume change.