"That's What I Like"

"I'll do anything for you," You said, smacking his ass.
He bit his lips, looking down at your shirt before slowly unbuttoning it, taking your bra off too.
You looked straight into his eyes as you slowly took off his belt, feeling his bulge. His pants fell to the floor.
"That's what I like," he said, feeling your breasts.
He started making out with you, one hand on your neck, one on your breasts.
"O-oh, oppa, mmm," The words escaped your mouth.
"You want more, baby," He said, and without waiting for an answer, started taking your pants and underwear off. You decided to take his shirt off as well.
As you were still standing, he slowly crouched down so his head was facing your pussy, already wet.
He started fingering you. It was so gentle at first but got rougher and rougher, but you liked it, your hands were on the chalkboard as you titled your head back in pleasure. He continued pleasing you for a few minutes until he said
"Oh, baby, can you do something for me in return?"
You smiled. It was so weird to you that you had been dreaming about this for so long and excusing your dirty thoughts.. But this is really about to happen.
You and Jimin switched spots so he was against the wall. You got down on your knees and started undoing his pants.
"mmm," he said