Market Oak

Prologue

Since the discovery of DNA man has sort to find ways to change and bend it to their will, but morals and technology has heeded it progress. Tomorrow I will accomplish what has been attempted at for lifetimes and I have perfected it in less than one, tomorrow I will change history and become the first to change DNA on a human subject, this will be the defining moment for and my research, tomorrow I will go down in history.

-Greenman's Personal log-

Chapter 1 Beginnings

Chris and Jacob were standing outside the computer repair store it was getting late now and they were getting bored. Chris was looking at the ground while Jacob was staring into the sky, then looking down from the sky Jacob looked at the pet shop next to the computer repair store. Jacob walked up the window waved Chris over smiled while pointing at a large dog bed.

"For Matt?" he sniggered before laughing, Chris looked at him before replying

"If you did that he would, kill you!" They then started laughing. At that moment Stuart came out of the store too Chris and Jacob laughing at the shop window.

"What the bloody hell are you laughing at? And Chris you owe me fifty quid!" He growled staring at Chris. "Look I didn't mean to spill cider on your laptop, Jacob Knocked me!" He replied pointing at Jacob "Wait a minute don't blame me! Matt was trying to kill me!" he bickered in a high pitch squeak. "Shut up I Don't care anymore! Let's go back to the apartment." He yelled at the two of them.

Meanwhile across the street, Renesmee sat at a small café. She sat there most days watching the other people going around their daily business, she had long blonde flowing hair that went down to her thighs, her dress was short but not slutty, but showed her beautiful body off none the less. Her neon pink bra just showing through the top of the dress, her skin was beautifully tanned. She was still giggling at the group of lads arguing before the boys finally walked off down the street. She stopped giggling and started to drink her coffee then, suddenly her phone beeped, pulling the phone out of her pocket she looked to see who had messaged her 'Renesmee when will you be back? we need to order diner! Sent by Chantelle' She put her phone back in her pocket and looked down the street toward the market to see the sun setting behind the cenotaph, she sighed as she paid for the coffee and left the café heading for the apartment.

Later that evening Matt was about to eat a steak sandwich when he heard the door was being unlocked and he looked over to see who was there. Chris, Jacob and Stuart entered, Stuart looked annoyed and Chris looked guilty. Matt went back to eating his steak sandwich which he had made early and devoured it in seconds. He then got up and headed towards the fridge as Chris walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" Matt said looking in the fridge. "Yes please I need one!" Chris replied. Matt picked up a cider from the fridge and turned around and passed it to Chris who caught it and flicked off the bottle cap and began drinking it. "That's hit the spot." He mumbled. "I'm knackered. I left some of the steak the fridge help yourselves." Matt muttered as he left the kitchen. "Ok." Replied Chris as he went back to drinking the rest of the cider.

The next morning at Renesmee's apartment she was woken by the sound of a loud clash, as she got up from the bed, her slinky silk nightie was gently swaying in the light breeze from the open window. Her roommate Chantelle was gently rubbing herself with some lotions that kept her skin soft and silky. Renesmee then put on a shirt and jeans and left her room to see Natasha, an Irish exchange student, who was reading the paper while Luna was frying some bacon. Chantelle appeared from her room and saw that Luna was distracted and decided to play a prank on her, she looked around into Luna's room to see a stuffed toy grey wolf sat on her bed. She grinned evilly as she took it, she liked annoying Luna, but she also hated dogs, wolves, basically any animal, so she got an added bonus from that as well. Once she had taken the wolf from Luna's bed the next task was to hide it, but it was quite big so hiding it was not an easy task. Peering out of the door she could see that Luna was still cooking, this time eggs. Chantelle snuck over the settee and placed the wolf on a cushion before sitting down on it, as not to draw to much attention to herself, she started to read the vogue magazine that was on the coffee table.